3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gogin.pyoter 18.11.21 06:16 pm

Did you kill Danse (Fallout 4)

or left alive
25 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 18.11.21

killed the one who wanted to kill him) and he also has a hamoseck this Dance: D

S
Supermutant_Marcus 18.11.21

gogin.pyoter Kept
alive. Yes, he is synthetic, but without him I would not have got into the Brotherhood and had not become imbued with their ideology. In general, Danse would not argue if I chose the execution option. But, he is a friend, after all. Even Maxson did not expect the Survivor to be able to go against the principles of the Brotherhood.

R
RGC 18.11.21

He killed only because he originally planned to go behind the BS. I didn't want to do this, but my character embraced the ideals of brotherhood and all. Next time I go through, I'll fuck up Maxson for doing things like this

S
SCORPION862 18.11.21

you can not kill anyone, but just agree and both will be alive only dance will be expelled from the brotherhood

_
__VtK__ 18.11.21

Of course he killed, passing by the institute, and at the same time the top of the BS

B
Blade X 18.11.21

No.

s
sCard 18.11.21

xXaLexX
I play as a male Persian, I constantly choose "yellow" answers in dialogues - I thought it would give me his ability faster! And here: here it is, like Mikhalych!

g
gogin.pyoter 18.11.21

xXaLexX
he is not homosexual all companions of the game are bisexual creators did not limit it simply

E
Egik999 18.11.21

I wonder if you can overwhelm the brotherhood and leave it alive?))

r
regeger 18.11.21

Egik999
Will commit suicide or disappear, !! without a trace !!, depending on the third-party quests of the BS.

E
Egik999 18.11.21

Finlife is
sad, but in this part of the BS it looks more like manic fanatics with the ultimate goal of destroying all electric stoves

PS if I understood correctly these are those who left the capital BS during the split

O
ONE BLAST 18.11.21

Killed

M
Ma1tre1 18.11.21

Egik999
no, this is the metropolitan bs with a new elder

I
Ilya Shchetinin 18.11.21

did not kill

E
Egik999 18.11.21

Madeline Mad
xs doesn’t even look like a fig, plus in the dialogues between themselves they mention Lionel (that’s what his name was like, although I could be wrong), + the professor who was chasing synth right now in the capital wasteland.

PS As far as I remember, he was originally the head when they came to the wasteland of the capital, he just later said that they say noh ** to suffer her, let people help then part of the brotherhood and zabuzhil

a
ant240801 18.11.21

Madeline Mad
And, most likely, the outcasts returned to them

a
ant240801 18.11.21

Egik999
This is the same BS that Lyons led, but almost everyone did not like him. Some broke away at once, others thought it would soon die anyway

E
Egik999 18.11.21

ant240801
well, xs , but it seems like when the movement began, they all became cheerful (who stayed), they didn’t like most of them, it’s ugly to leave the rest of the even like friends (or even in that spirit), but their speck remained ...

r
regeger 18.11.21

Egik999 Understood
correctly. The elder himself is a guy from the 3rd part, somewhere I saw it on the forum. Fanatics are still the same, but you can go through for them once.

r
rosomaha7 18.11.21

SCORPION862
And without "kicked out" in any way?