3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The dmitry disaire 18.11.21 06:16 pm

Uplay account recovery (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello everyone, is it really possible to reach them in order to restore the account? If some bastard even changed his mail, and the games there were not bad, the same syndicate was there.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 18.11.21

Why did you give him your password. Try to recover the password through your mail and change it.

T
The dmitry disaire 18.11.21

I didn’t give Genom94 anything, someone changed their mail, I’m waiting for a response from them, I wrote to them.

P
PIRAT69 18.11.21

Author_Nick
Well, looking for acc. And so they answered me within 2-3 days. In short, the problem was, I forgot the password in the mail. And to recover the password, it was necessary to send a copy of the passport, something else. In short, I created a new soap and so they transferred my one of the accounts to another mail. Everything. By the way, they need something to confirm. The key, for example, or when the purchase was made. And so they will send you to hell ... Suddenly you bought an account somewhere and are trying to return it, this will not work. They will ask when he created, whose initials, etc., etc. They will ask a bunch of questions in short.

T
The dmitry disaire 18.11.21

Badfox1988 there is a
key for the syndicate, I can tell the region from where it came out.