3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 18.11.21 06:16 pm

Video memory problems (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I used to play gtx 760, there were no problems and lags. I bought a new computer with gtx 980 ti with 6GB of video memory, and the game shows that only 458 MB is available and slows down a lot, although other games like witcher 3, assassins creed unity go fine on ultras, what's the matter?
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
press 18.11.21

killycrok Is
there a case not running on the integrated vidyushka?

D
Danzel87 18.11.21

killycrok Did you reinstall the
firewood after changing the video card?

S
Scorponozhek 18.11.21

Press
Ahaha, you think he connected the wire from the monitor to the motherboard (built-in video output), I don't think so, of course, if not drunk)). Moreover, in other games everything is written OK.
killycrok
Try to delete the file "GFXSettings.BatmanArkhamKnight" from my documents> wb games> batman arkham knight, start the game and adjust the graphics on a new one ...

k
killycrok 18.11.21

Click
I only have 1 video card - gtx 980 ti and it is in the game and displayed.
Scorponozhek
Deleted did not help.
Danzel87
New firewood, recently updated.

D
Danzel87 18.11.21

killycrok Have you
checked other games?

k
killycrok 18.11.21

Danzel87
In other games, everything is normal, assassins creed unity at ultras 50-60 fps, the Witcher 3 too.

G
Game tactics 18.11.21

We can conclude that the GTX 760 is more powerful than the 980 !!! G-) And to be honest, I myself play on 760 all the rules but no more than 30 - 32 fps

j
jomaQ 18.11.21

The guy just do not know for what reason, but it is for 6 GB 980 that this lag gives 5-8 fps, this lag is incurable !!! so in a way you are "lucky" to change firewood to dance with a tambourine, etc. is useless
Ps topic is closed

k
killycrok 18.11.21

The Freemanmetall
GTX 760 is much weaker than the 980 ti, since I could not play AC UNITY on it at ULTRA 4K, and on the GTX 980TI it was FULL, AND IT'S JUST A BUG WITH ARKHAM KNIGHT.