3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 18.11.21 06:16 pm

buying a game on Russian Steam for Ukraine

I live in ukraine. my sister lives in moscow. can she buy a game for me on incentive and how best to do it? it seems to me better through buy as a gift. for this she must go into her Russian account-will the incentive key bought work in another country? and through my account it will not enter Moscow so how will they think in the incentive that it was stolen?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
s1ash3r 18.11.21

You pay for the purchase and there are no problems

F
Filis 18.11.21

EROTIDUA OIZE
If Ukraine still belongs to the CIS (I don’t know for sure after the "Maidans"), then there will be no problems, since the games bought in the countries of the commonwealth work in any CIS country.

d
departman 18.11.21

Your sister can buy and give you a game from her Russian account, provided that:
- During the purchase, the game is purchased as a gift (There are two buttons "Buy for yourself" and "Buy as a gift");
- During the purchase, a red inscription will appear, with the following content: "Attention: gift copies of the Game Name can be added to the recipient's library only if he is located in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan , Republic of Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine or Uzbekistan. "

I
ISurvivor 18.11.21

departman
you watched the date of the topic? From what depths did you dig this topic?)))

d
departman 18.11.21

ISurvivor
There is a question, there is an answer. Few people need information. Somehow you also looked here :)

D
Davecon 18.11.21

I installed an add-on in Chrome, which changes the IP, indicated the Russian Federation, registered a new account in the browser, chose the country of the Russian Federation, I pay in Ukrainian. by credit card, I send the gift of the game to my account.