3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaukJI 18.11.21 06:16 pm

Infinite Launch Window Opening (XCOM 2)

Good afternoon, please help me solve the problem, otherwise the anger is not enough. I bought the game on incentive, installed it. At startup, a window opens with the buttons "Play", Workshop "and" Exit. "After clicking on" Play ", the computer thinks for a while and the launch window opens again and so on ad infinitum. I bet the second day, I checked the cache (there were two file that did not pass the check, but fixed all the rules and now), DirectX updated from the program folder just in case, vcredist too. Net framework 4.5.1. Steam and XCOM reinstalled, launched on behalf of the administrator, the last firewood for vidyuhu, but the problem remained - already bombs fart.Comp Q9400, GTX560Ti, 8 gig operatives.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iam Different 18.11.21

either your computer is clogged with something and the game does not want to start because of your garbage, or your characteristics are not the same, maybe some files are missing, although it is unlikely ...

M
MaukJI 18.11.21

the problem was repeated on a new beech from my brother, the computer seems to be clean (I follow it). Where and what characteristics can be set?

n
nominar 18.11.21

MaukJI
In the incentive, in the launch parameters of the game, write -noRedScreens -review -allowconsole -log -autodebug -addconsole
The game will start with the debug console there, although you can see the error

M
MaukJI 18.11.21

nothing has changed. Copied your text and pasted it into the launch options, right?

x
xoen 18.11.21

Yes, this must be inserted into the launch parameters

M
MaukJI 18.11.21

nothing changes :(

M
MaukJI 18.11.21

http://steamcommunity.com/app/268500/discussions/0/412446292768619333/ The bourgeoisie has the same problem and also has no solution

I
Iskander2015 18.11.21

MaukJI
Windows what is it worth?

M
MaukJI 18.11.21

Seven 64

M
MaukJI 18.11.21

Thank you all, the problem has been resolved. The first step was to reinstall XCOM into the steam folder on drive C. After that, the game started to launch, but a black screen appeared. I solved it by completely removing and reinstalling the C ++ libraries. C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps common XCOM 2 _CommonRedist vcredist. The 2 days of dancing ended with a fairly simple decision.