3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gohtyre 18.11.21 06:16 pm

Crafts. Need help! (Assassin's Creed 3)

Please tell me where I can find resources and artisans to create equipment! The game passed 53%
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
makoleko 18.11.21

Gohtyre
Approximate list: two friends - lumberjacks, a carpenter, a miner and his future girlfriend-hunter, a farmer with a pregnant wife - Afroamans, a pretty dressmaker with a daughter who escaped from an evil husband, a blacksmith, a tavern owner with his wife - elderly, a priest. Someone in the cities, someone in the Davenport estate (well, or in the vicinity if you wander around, although there may be wolves), the raw materials in your house are in the manager's book. There are rare metals that are hard to find. Well, there is a connection - the more you play the game, the more missions from the inhabitants of Davenport and more advanced artisans are revealed. Although the game seems to be played without all this. There is also such a thing - when the inhabitants of Davenport are talking about something - it can be "some kind of everyday scene" - you need to press something and it will be entered into the virtual almanac, and compiling a complete almanac is one of the tests.

A
Akuev 18.11.21

Gohtyre Stupidly
you need to collect all the chests and complete all additional. assignments for the estate. Crafts in the book. It's pretty dreary to figure it out, but you can. Craftsmen come to your estate as they find them in New York and Boston and carry out their errands. If you still don't understand anything, write.

G
Gohtyre 18.11.21

makoleko
Akuev
Thank you very much, I just wanted to improve the quiver for arrows and a holster for two pistols. Thanks again!

A
Akuev 18.11.21

Gohtyre
I squeezed every drop from the game. )

m
makoleko 18.11.21

Gohtyre
Always happy.

M
Misha gotko 18.11.21

I'm current up to 97%