3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghoul666 18.11.21 06:18 pm

How to speed up the healing of soldiers? (XCOM 2)

In the description of some building, it was written that it allows to speed up the process of healing wounded soldiers. What is this compartment? He built a school for partisans, but there is nothing else there except for training leaders and training recruits.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iam Different 18.11.21

it seems not what you need to read, but if I'm not mistaken, then there is no such)

v
vidgin 18.11.21

building a military technology zone. you put an engineer there and the speed of healing the soldiers is accelerated by 100% (2 times).

G
Gvinpin.93 18.11.21

ghoul666,
you can also buy a bonus for the main base, to speed up the treatment (choice 1 of 3)

T
Timaaa Cross 18.11.21

Something like the "Black Market" appears There you can speed up the construction and treatment)

g
ghoul666 18.11.21

thank you all, already figured it out. Plasma weapons and power armor are the very top technologies in the game? if so, then somehow the technological tree does not look impressive. in the experimental zone, can you somehow speed up production (one engineer is already sitting there)? too long ...

x
xoen 18.11.21

ghoul666
Yes, this is the height of technology. The only thing that can't be built right away is the Gremlin MK3 and the third cannon for the psycho.
At the base, you can get bonuses for construction.
Weapons can be improved a little more, but only heavy - flamethrowers and so on. Cartridges / grenades / vests are still possible.
There are good vests, by the way.

x
xoen 18.11.21

Timaaaa Kross
On the black market there are no accelerations. Only materials and upgrades. Well, I did not come across accelerations at least.

T
Timaaa Cross 18.11.21

xoen
I don't remember the exact name of the Object
)

g
ghoul666 18.11.21

xoen hmm
, very weak: (to be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the game - the maximum I'm drawn to is for an addon, but certainly not for a continuation. Again, very short, there are quite a few technologies.

x
xoen 18.11.21

ghoul666
Who can argue. Firaxis has done everything for modders. This is the seed, the rest is from the community.