3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 18.11.21 06:19 pm

Mod to disable the timer for pirates. (XCOM 2)

Does anyone know how soon it will be possible to put this mod on a pirated version of the game? I know that the incentive in the shop has this mod, one increases the number of available moves, and the other removes any restriction altogether.
I know that these mods will also be available for pirates, the only question is how soon? Can anyone guess? Especially waiting for these mods and do not download this game yet.
In general, I think to download this game in about two months somewhere, for sure there will be a repack with patches, and of course there will be an opportunity to put these mods on pirates, they will hack, this is not a denuvo.
I'd rather be okay in two months, having fun playing it than now with a burning fart like many others.
Here mazahists say that you can manage to complete missions in a limited number of moves, there is no market, you can, of course, I and many other people can play like that, but why? I personally enjoy the games and relax, and when I don’t like something, or they rush me, then there is no pleasure, but there is only tension and irritation.
Believe it or not, in the previous two parts, which came out before this one, I spent 30-60 moves on each, even a trifling mission. I love to play this way, I move each fighter one square, get fixed in position, make a move, then again, each fighter one square forward, secure and make a move again. But this is how I am, I enjoy playing like that, but I will not rush and go against myself. But I liked the previous series and I will like this one, but for playing it I will make myself comfortable conditions.
Maybe someone remembers such a game as "Blitzkrieg", there, too, it was possible to go through any mission quickly, although there was no one who urged me on. But there I spent several days even on the simplest operation, otherwise I could go through one mission for a week. These are different games, but I want to say that I am a slow person, in games, in life, and overcome myself, and I will not prove something, but I will play the way I used to live.
7 Comments
Sort by:
l
licharok 18.11.21

I'm also waiting. On the very first mission, where you need to pick up some kind of pribluda, there was a lot of bombing. And in the briefing you are clearly told, be careful, do not reveal yourself ahead of time ... In short, the mod is definitely needed!

R
RefLeks3113 18.11.21

I lost one of the best fighters because of a pissing timer, it's a pity. Although they wrote that he was captured, who knows he can be saved?

D
Deepguru 18.11.21

Guys, we are waiting. It can be seen that the game is still raw.

g
ghoul666 18.11.21

Defalt90
and where to put it? yeah, found - Steam steamapps common XCOM 2 XComGame Mods

S
Skaimax 18.11.21

ghoul666 Move the
files to the DisableTimers folder to the Mods folder, do I understand correctly? :) yes, maybe the question is stupid

A
Amiminoru 18.11.21

Podvipodvertov

you, it's me

g
ghoul666 18.11.21

Skaimax
yes, this is where the files are copied