3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tesla707 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Forge Explorer {MichaelDarkAngel} (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Forge Explorer (or ForgeX) is a program from Michael DarkAngel for "opening" game resources * .forge of games such as
- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed 2
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Prince of Persia (2008)

system requirements:
- .NET Framework 3.5 (or higher)
- one of the above games must be installed, the registry paths must be saved (the program automatically searches for games)

download ForgeX v1.5.14.6 (May 14, 2011): http://narod.ru/disk/14076196001 /forge.rar.html
- install (self-extracting archive) ForgeX.exe anywhere
- copy the lzo.dll and FreeImage.dll libraries to windows system32 (checked, no viruses!) for the program to work correctly
- run the program on behalf of the administrator

screenshots:
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Shepard [Paragon] 18.11.21

no game list, W7

t
tesla707 18.11.21

alex32M is
weird. I have windows 7, ACB is installed and the program sees it. I have not yet looked at how the program works at the code level, but I think most likely it is looking for information either in the registry or by the original executable. If the repack is installed, please note that the author of this repack kept the registry paths and original files. Also try to run ForgeX as administrator and check compatibility with xp.

A

I have a face, I tried both compatibility and from the admin, does she edit forge files?

t
tesla707 18.11.21

alex32M
sort of yes. The program opens the dds textures, you can edit the model. Of course, it is still damp (MichaelDarkAngel was asked to post it for a long time, but he kept postponing the release, the program rules), in any case there will be updates.

A

can you ask him? what would he do to manually indicate the path to the game? I have installed all 3 assassins, but not one in the list !!! and all faces !!!
UPD: I understand, I have x64, there is a different path in the registry, tell it to him

t
tesla707 18.11.21

ok, I'll tell you to fix it for 64-bit systems.

S
Shikakaaa 18.11.21

Can you describe in more detail what this program is for, and how to use it in general?

t
tesla707 18.11.21

As you know, Ubisoft packs all its latest games, or rather their resources, in a strange * .forge format, which could not be opened by anything until now. Foreign friend MichaelDarkAngel, having studied the forge format with a hex editor for a single month, kindly provided everyone with his program for opening these archives. The program works in the style of an explorer, such as for example a total commander, searches the registry for information about installed games (the list of games in the first post) and automatically opens the resources of a particular game. Also, the program is an editor for models, i.e. it is possible to change parameters, for example, the physical actions of the characters - Ezio will jump 100 meters, the guards will run like a jet plane, etc. Also, the program can open dds textures, unpack them and edit them.

S
Shikakaaa 18.11.21

tesla707
Thank you

A

I'm waiting for x64)

C
CARISTO 18.11.21

Thanks, everything robs.

X
XILL2012 18.11.21

Thank you very much.
Looking for
Love OST for a long time

m
max199 18.11.21

When will ForgeX be available for 64-bit systems?

D
Demonakor 18.11.21

Wow! How come I haven't seen this thread? * .forge could of course be opened earlier with Maki 1.2, but this is more convenient. But as far as I understand, she can't replace files?

M
Mr. Tivor 18.11.21

Where can you find this Forge Explorer program now?

s
shapeless 18.11.21

Is there a version for AC4?

h
harlampy foidi 18.11.21

current version
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=6617
http://www.tbotr.net/modules.php?mod=Downloads&op=download&sid=4&ssid=1&dlid=40
Someone can get out of the game assassin's creed unity weapon