3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tihon_Ivanych 18.11.21 06:44 pm

How to pour paint over Victoria? (Life is Strange)

Victoria and her friends blocked the entrance to the hostel ... Something needs to be done to knock over the paint.
How do I move Samuel's bucket?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mаntihor 18.11.21

Rewind the time until the paint is still on the ground and break the handle on it (it seems like there you still need to scare them with water by turning on the spray gun from the closet, but I don't remember how critical it is) ..

A
Alexander199325 18.11.21

I envy those who still have the whole game ahead!

z
zealman 18.11.21

first, in Samuel's closet, you pour water on them using the spray panel, and then you break the handle of the paint can next to the stairs

e
error_fake 18.11.21

where do you come from such, that's just no words

S
Sidorovich12 18.11.21

error_fake
Some people are simply too lazy to figure out what's what. It is much easier to ask someone who has already passed.

e
error_fake 18.11.21

Sidorovich12
Duck is understandable. What I mean is that even if you don't get it down to such an elementary thing, you can use Google or Yandex.
No damn, I'd rather post a thread on the forum.

d
dubfear 18.11.21

if he now asks such questions, then wait another 10 pieces!

d
dubfear 18.11.21

incidentally, I recently passed a game. One of the few games where emotions swept over

S
Sem Geordon 18.11.21

error_fake Let me
tell you a secret - the next person looking for an answer to this question will google and Google will give him an answer-link to this topic.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 18.11.21

error_fake
What's wrong with that? Discussion forums are needed.

123213123123213 18.11.21

Tihon_Ivanych, here's a link to the passage of the game, so as not to create similar themes in the future.
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/life_is_strange/walkthrough/

T
Tihon_Ivanych 18.11.21

error_fake
>> where do you come from, it's just that there
are no words, it's good that there are no words ... but you would name the place where we all come from - and it would be inconvenient, by God ..

And if it’s too much it is not obvious that you need to have time to break the handle before Samuel came up ... And my compliments to those who with their brains reached the truth ... :) I still suspect that the first was the lucky one who accidentally pressed what was needed then, when it was needed.

And, if we are talking about words ... I cannot approve of a translator of texts ... He definitely has more words than cultured people can use.

T
Tihon_Ivanych 18.11.21

LENNH
>> Tihon_Ivanych, here's a link to the passage of the game, so as not to create similar themes in the future.
Not the best walkthrough that I have found ... For example, here http://znakos.ru/prohozhdenie-igry-life-is-strange-episode-1-2 is also not sickly arranged ...