3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spirsom 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Convenient location of bases \ "Avatar \" (XCOM 2)

As I noticed, the game is ruled by Mr.Random, so save before the appearance of such a base. Then see for yourself - if it appeared close to your placement - play further, if not - load. But sometimes this feature does not work and the plant appears in one place all the time - here you have to fly a ship to another point. For example, instead of making contacts, pick up supplies.

The same is with the soldiers - we save before the end of the mission and look at the result. If the classes received by the fighters do not suit you, we load.

The same applies to experimental technologies (cartridges, grenades, etc.).
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

Well, for such trifles like a class, doing a save load is a crap

S
Spirsom 18.11.21

Not if you want at the very beginning to make a team with a uniform, correct composition and effective replacement (so that each class from the main composition could be replaced in case of injury with the same one from the second). So you will gain more experience than you will wait for the construction of a simulator and receive free necessary specialties. Already at this time, the blockheads in replacement will be at least sergeants.

Z
ZaKTomSK 18.11.21

It's also not interesting, guys. Seriously.

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

EastEagle
There is a school of partisans, as it were, in a month I completed 3 squads

S
Spirsom 18.11.21

I posted this for those who will find it useful and who wants to use this trick. Your comments in the style of "not interesting" and "play fair" are useless and unnecessary here. Just ignore the topic if you are so unhappy.

D
Demoniac1985 18.11.21

EastEagle
In short, catch sleepers for this crap and nonsense!