3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saysaw 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Launch problem (Murdered: Soul Suspect)

The problem is this: when the game starts, there is no sound, the screen with the inscription "Press start" weighs, there is no reaction to all the keys. Any ideas? Thanks..
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingNarik 18.11.21

Turn on the speakers, connect the keyboard)

r
redfox2013 18.11.21

yes, indicate the version, hardware, tablet option if a pirate, then there will be an idea for a solution

S
Saysaw 18.11.21

Tablet "PROPHET", I don’t know about the version .. a repack that walks on the network. Iron: percent quad i5, video gtx 760, 6 ram

x
xCyberpunKx 18.11.21

There are no problems with the sound, it will appear after pressing "start". So the only problem you have is with the keys.

n
nosferatu_2033 18.11.21

The same thing is hanging now. I can't press anything.

T
Twix88 18.11.21

Guys, I had the same garbage. Found a solution. In the default game settings, instead of the keyboard, a gamepad is installed, respectively, you need to use it to change the control to the keyboard. It helped me. I could not find another solution. Or wait for a normal repack)

n
nosferatu_2033 18.11.21

Oppa, it worked, it was enough just to disconnect the gamepad from the PC.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 18.11.21

I downloaded the game from three sites! Immediately gives an error 0xc000007b! How to fix it?

S
Spartak4785 18.11.21

ZHUKHRAI
is the same bullshit

J
Jok190 18.11.21

ZHUKHRAI
This error also appears ((

145 18.11.21

I have the same error from different repacks that ZHUKHRAI does, does anyone know how to solve it?

_
_B1aD3_ 18.11.21

Possible reasons for the appearance of the error message 0xc000007b can be:
1. problems in the registry;
2. viral infection;
3. errors during program installation:
R26; incorrectly installed video game drivers;
R26; broken version of the game.
4. outdated version of Windows, which does not provide for the operation of the loaded program, that is, when an attempt is made to open a 64-bit code in a 32-bit file. Simply put, R11; the program is not designed to work with this operating system. Or maybe the latest operating system updates are not worth it.

J
Jok190 18.11.21

Guys, I finally solved the problem with error 0xc000007b:
Download Dependency Walker, run the downloaded depends.exe, click to open the file, look for murdered.exe (located on the disk where you installed the game in SteamLibraru / SteamApps / Common / Murder Soul Suspect / Binaries / Win64 / Murdered.exe), open it, and one file or several files will not be x64, as they should be, but x86 (will be highlighted in red), you remember these files, go to the System32 and SystemWOW64 folder, look for these files there, delete them, update DirectX and play peacefully. It turned out to be all because of one file))

v
v1russia 18.11.21

Jok190
Thank you, kind person! Thanks to you, this game and Watch_Dogs have earned their long-suffering. Spasially registered on this site to put + and write THANKS! Otherwise, Windows would have to be demolished because of one or two Direct files from Windows86 ...

J
Jok190 18.11.21

v1russia
I'm glad that it helped, I 've been soaring with this game myself)

D
Daniil Razmakhov 18.11.21

Who can help ? I have a face and he writes an unknown error