3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SokolXam 10.11.19 11:18 pm

Divinity 2 (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

How to remove protection from dragons in Rabasovic Vierdag over pretorians harbour?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SokolXam 10.11.19

Help please...

N
Nikel2 10.11.19

SokolXam
No,it's like the plot is laid,sit and walk), these domes are even with the cheat will not fly,although I'm really not bothered,we can have a way,but it makes no sense.

b
bambuk13 10.11.19

Good afternoon. I had the following questions:
When I put on the map the label (check box), and sign it, then after closing, when you hover the mouse on the checkbox - labels, there is only a long row of empty squares. If instead of letters to write numbers, then when you hover over the check numbers visible. How can I fix it?
For plucene achieve the superhero is required to reach 30 level. I have the 36th, and the achievement still has not appeared.
Igor gives me the job to ring the Dark circle, which the stone. But I all locks have long been cleared and stone including (just in case it was thrown in the castle of stone there's nobody). Now the question:What, the Game doesn't know that I have the stone and filled up by inertia continues to give assignments? And if this ring of stone was and is a quest item, then it I would have to stay anyway, but I don't have it. Or it not from the stone falls exactly, but somewhere in his castle in the cache is?
Zapanee thanks for the reply.