3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Will there be free play? (XCOM 2)

Who went through the story, please respond! Will the game keep us going on story quests or will it be possible to score and pass secondary ones? In the previous part, you could play as you like, develop and go through the plot when you decide for yourself.
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 18.11.21

skinnyelf
The game will keep us going on story quests

S
Skinny_Vamp 18.11.21

nominar
Crazy, go to Xenonauts

D
Demoniac1985 18.11.21

nominar
Already wrote in one of the topics that after the quests with the Avatar are completed, it will be possible to play freely on additional tasks if you do not complete the last storyline!

I
ImTheGREED 18.11.21

skinnyelf
Put a mod on an endless avatar project and you will be happy.

z
zirg31 18.11.21

ImTheGREED
is for noobs. why spoil the game.

z
zirg31 18.11.21

Demoniac1985
but how do you know where the last storyline will be so that you don't accidentally do it?

D
Demoniac1985 18.11.21

zirg31
But this I do not know, unfortunately, I haven’t gotten that far yet!

N
Negih 18.11.21

zirg31
Well, everything is simple here. After you "disassemble" the avatar, it will disappear (become inactive) and then the timer will disappear. Can you play

X
X-angel 18.11.21

skinnyelf is
not allowed, before passing the last and penultimate missions there will be a warning that the game cannot be continued and that all research will be stopped

Negih
what other "avatar can you make out" ??? after killing the first avatar, they immediately begin to build a new one, nothing changes until you fill up the main freaks