3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asmodai 18.11.21 06:44 pm

Avenger Defense Missions (XCOM 2)

Actually, the question is: Are the waves of enemies endless in missions to protect the ship? He just put three snipers near the ship, took out all the shelters with grenades to the points of disembarkation of the enemies, destroyed that feyny that prevented him from taking off and, sobsno, decided to pump for free. I have been sitting for an hour and a half, the whole detachment has already received a promotion, and the enemies are still flying and flying in order to be carried forward with their feet immediately after the landing. Maybe someone turned out to be more assiduous than me and found out - is there a limit to these suicides? For if it was possible to shovel for myself all that pile of corpses that I planted there, it would be gorgeous.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

Asmodai are
endless and get stronger every time, but there is no drop from them, as well as exp, so such a hint will not work

A
Asmodai 18.11.21

BarackKamacho
Strange, I did not notice the amplification - on the contrary, at first at least a couple of MEKs flew in, then only soldiers, officers and spearmen. It's a pity about infinity. And yes, thanks for the answer.

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

Asmodai,
I also fought for two hours (but by no means for farming, but because it was hard because I decided to call this hologram) at first everything was easy and then the meks went and in the end some hellish spearmen with a muleon od, so it’s better not show off

S
SemyStall 18.11.21

BarackKamacho
How not to get experience from them? Are they shooting at manikins?)

E
Egik999 18.11.21

there is a little experience there (only 1 private from the sent ones got up) as well as a drop, but only from those who were on the map "before the start of the battle" but from those who landed a fig

s
srms 18.11.21

You get experience, but only as much as you need to get the next rank) I myself spent 1.5 hours on this mission - I wanted to pump snipers from corporals to colonels right away) But they still became sergeants, even though each one had 30 killed)

x
xoen 18.11.21

The mission is good for pumping the whole team to +1 level.
Nepis is only stronger than the first 3-4 drops, and then again the soldiers fall.

Protection

V
Valius 18.11.21

It is normal to give experience there. It's just that the promotion system itself has its limitations. For 1 mission, you cannot upgrade more than 1 rank, BUT at the same time, experience seems to continue to accumulate further. In general, I sat there for almost 50 moves and shot under one and a half hundred frags, and after that I got tired of it, and the game started to lag like hell (10 fps at minimum settings, not to mention the friezes). After the mission, all soldiers received 1 rank. And after the next two missions, again, the entire active team received a rank. Then all the colonels had already received - and there was nowhere to go, otherwise I probably shot at the marshals))

As for the amplification, I did not notice anything particularly obvious until I destroyed the emitter. Initially, there were MECs with one soldier, then troikas began to land either with an officer or with MECs, sometimes even one soldier. But after the destruction of the emitter, 4 bodies immediately began to land, and I already began to withdraw the soldier without supervision, so the retreat turned out to be cheerful under a hail of bullets in the best traditions of trash fighters.

Well, and for memory: