3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyapis Trubeckoy 10.11.19 11:18 pm

The Witcher 2. Perks (Skills) (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

in igoe a skill, but how to get them and to further develop - is unclear.
write how to get skills.

know what to Henie hired killer (+25% damage when attacking in the back) if in the prologue, when it is necessary to charge the ballista, the ballista will go adlsi and right on the damaged wagon will see the corpse,dressed in white(about bogabogaclub this is assassin!!!!) the Herald says a phrase such as: they understand did not have time, we piss boiling water on the joys - and the ability of our
28 Comments
Sort by:
V
VikVichka 10.11.19

Strong back (+50 for shipping) - came to me when leaving the prison. I didn't kill Ariana and I guess that's because Geralt helped him to go, this ability was introduced. When I killed Ariana, the ability was not there.

C
Chay s Limonom 10.11.19

This topic has already kind of there. The illusionist shake, when convinced by the token of axi in the dialogue , persuasion and intimidation as well. Even if two times to win the monk to bones, in the first Chapter, you will see the skill of some kind, do not remember how and don't know what it gives)

V
VikVichka 10.11.19

Tea with Lemon
The ability to not remember that dice were given, but in the menu, under Advanced, there is a link to the website Gog.

C
Chay s Limonom 10.11.19

VikVichka
Ahh damn sure) I'm confused, so the monk won this one look there at the edge of the monitor, for the inscription appeared, since later I noticed the inscription had read only that something in the advanced appeared, and there saw no change and thought that this skill)

R
REINRUS 10.11.19

The skills I have,but as I reached them I do not remember. Unfortunately

H
Hirok 10.11.19

Thrower-if to beat Bianchi in the competition for the throwing knives(quest Hangover,I advise you to persist,because first 2-3 times you can lose)
Strong back-if not killed Ariana,and brought him to malagradecida
Forcing the Sign of Axii I don't think this explains it(has three levels)
Persuasion-to convince
Intimidation-to frighten
Ornithologist-to destroy all the nest of harpies in the quarry of Verga
Patanatom-to perform an autopsy(in fact inspection)of the corpse on the quest Secret Heart
Barrier-not to leave the dome Triss,while going in Flotzam.

how to remember more-I will write

r
rARSsdsazSADz 10.11.19

Hirok
Kid SPS right now + you get!)

H
Hirok 10.11.19

Child of the night to sneak into the camp of Ilfov through medvensky camp
Secret knowledge-deactivate all the runes in the Lok Muine
Storm archers to repel the Darts of the enemy(I don't know but about five or six for sure.You need to have skill hitting arrows at the enemy)

H
Hirok 10.11.19

David-after killing the elemental
Exorcist-after the curse, Sabrina with Henselta
Trade-if you knock the merchant double the price for Keirana
A strong stomach-drink the Mongoose before the fight with Keiran

A
Atredis 10.11.19

Hirok
maladets well copy-paste the theme was and there all chewed up, the author drink yadu.

M
Mak90 10.11.19

Strangely, I'm asked twice for keirana and won the Bianchi, but the skills not received.(

H
Hirok 10.11.19

Atredis
Come take a walk nobita
There is not all, if you know how to read.And ways of getting on the fingers.If there is a complete list,nobody loses.
By the way, I didn't plagiarize anything,can compare,if nothing else to do.

P
PiPiz_Ko 10.11.19

Forcing the sign of Axy 3 level (must be used in the dialogues the answer with the corresponding icon)!

Intimidation: the same !

Belief: similarly !

Barrier level 1: 10% damage reduction (in the first Chapter does not come out of the magic shield Triss from the attack to the Marina) !

Trade level 1: -20% to the price (in the first Chapter, the issue price keirana knock about double the price, after the date of the quest should give the 2nd Chapter. The ability to trade you can get in a conversation with krasnoludek near the brothel. You need to have a Good book which will give you the soldiers ' canteen for a donation to the prophet Quinoa. Then go and persuade the dealer) !

A strong stomach level 1: 10% resistance to critical effect - resistance to poisoning (1st Chapter before the battle with keiran when it magichka went to the bridge and we go down to give him a Lula drink an elixir against poison, on the quest that collect (mongoose), give directly) !

Illusionist level 1: increased damage by 3 marks (given in the dialogues of the first Chapter, when using aksiya) !

Assassin level 1: increased damage from behind +25% (In the prologue, in the castle courtyard near the ballista (which need a shot in a shot tower) there is a nook in it lies the body. You just need to go to it) !

Strong back level 1: +50 to document the cargo.( drag Ariana when in a dungeon(you can get them, if not to kill Ariana on the roof of the tower in the prologue, and then release it ) !

Swordsman level 1: +4 to damage sword

David 1 level: 10% more damage to enemies larger than Geralt (presumably obtained after killing the first elemental)

Exorcist level 1: additional damage against ghosts (release the king from the curse)(obtained after killing ghosts marks) !

Secret knowledge level 1: force all characters +0,5 (deactivate all the runes in the Lok Muine)

Thrower level 1 : damage throwing knife +5 (Go in the house with the blue stripes in the first Chapter in conversation with nyankoi a mini game knife, its essence is to throw knives that you will announce (paddle, map, ham, barrel...) to win the ability to give ) !

Patanatom level 1: +10% damage to people (after inspecting a fresh corpse in the burial, in the second Chapter. To extract a fragment of the right tools, you can buy them from traders herbs near the entrance to the city) !

Ornithologist level 1: + damage to harpies (to destroy all the nest of harpies in the quarry of Verga)

Child of night level 1: gives +2 to regenerate at night (you Need at the end of the second act in the camp to pass unnoticed, to sneak into the camp of Ilfov through medvensky camp)

Pyro: +20% burn level 1: (1. Presumably so, if you shoot a strong enemy fire bombs. 2. Received after 10 ignitions in the fire, just stand in the fire until you see)

Storm archers 1 level. The probability of kill of the enemy broken arrow 20%. (Requires pumped to the 2nd-level ability to repel arrows. Appeared after put block and repulsed me arrows killed a few archers.)

M
MixaelMitre 10.11.19

In the prologue, storming the castle, will be the task: to destroy the tower with the ballista at the bottom. So do it, then click on Z and collect trophies, around carts, standing nepodalku from the ballista, lies the corpse of a knight. Approach it and inspect. All sposoby purchased!
:)

p
proilyxa 10.11.19

and what it gives?

M
MixaelMitre 10.11.19

with keiran easier to fight

L
Lihor 10.11.19

There isn't a corpse of the assassin of Assassin's Creed? Or this stupid stories?

p
proilyxa 10.11.19

MixaelMitre
can you be more specific?

M
MixaelMitre 10.11.19

proilyxa
if I write it will be not interesting place. better go for the first time without sposobni, and the second time with her

M
MixaelMitre 10.11.19

The collectin
nah, the assassin is not like
to me it is Templar recalled