3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Dmitru_ 18.11.21 06:46 pm

Dag's Warchief's Claw Gone (Sea Dogs: To Each His Own)

The problem is solved, duga returned after talking with gino, when there is a map of two appearances and a compass arrow of the path. gino gives dag to make the dual appearance map work, and this time the dag appears in the inventory.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 18.11.21

What kind of stolen blades is Fadey Moskovit talking about ??
The wrath of the Prophet - removed from the captain of the corvette "Arubus" according to the quest The Pirate Saga of
Khand - in Levasser's chest according to the quest Turtle Soup
Scimitar - can randomly be generated in the main captain's chest when boarding ships of 1-3 class.

P
PIRAT69 18.11.21

You could not throw out the dagu. The guardian will give a real mask when you give a dag in return. You couldn't lose her. Look better in inventory. She should lie there.

L
Len4ik00N 18.11.21

It is given once, without it you will not go through to the end. It is impossible to give, sell or throw it away. If it is not there, then either I looked badly, or a bug in the game.

P
PIRAT69 18.11.21

In principle, you can ask for help on the developer's off site. They can put a dag in the save. But there must be a license for the game. If you give a save from a pirate, they will deftly uncover it and the account will be banned. You take out a save, load some kind of loader and throw a link along with a link to the acc Steam profile. Voila, all problems have been resolved. Or try rolling back to early saves. Look where she is, and at what moment she disappeared. That's where you are, and load there. If you have a pirate. Something like this...

L
Len4ik00N 18.11.21

Badfox1988
What kind of stolen blades is Fadey Moskovit talking about ??
Dialogues should be read. At the very beginning of the game, when Fadey says that he cannot repay the debt because he was robbed, he mentions that in addition to money, they also took rare blades.

P
PIRAT69 18.11.21

Len4ik00N
He put in that he found the blade that he found at the Jackman on the Frigate. This is a scimitar, so he gave it to Fadey))

m
makoleko 18.11.21

With these three blades, there seemed to be some kind of mess - something like two were given and the third was given but remained!

_
_Dmitru_ 18.11.21

Len4ik00N
Well, how would you give it back. More precisely, not to pick up. In some quests, all things are confiscated, and quest items too, and then you can not take them. And stay without them. but i always take all my things

_
_Dmitru_ 18.11.21

makoleko
Yes, the fact is that when I found one of them, he went to show the fadeus, and he took the dagu and the blade that he found. and allowed to buy goods there, it seems like silk, now there is another one, but I will not give it away, maybe these blades, like the dag, will hit the undead stronger. all the same, it is better not to waste energy and hit 1000-1500 than spend 25% of the energy and apply 25-50 (undead have more armor)

m
makoleko 18.11.21

Dmitriy32147 It
seems there is such a bug - you need to collect all three and give it back at once, then everything will be normal, and not one by one.

_
_Dmitru_ 18.11.21

makoleko
Well, it's just that everyone who requires dagu GG calmly gives, even the inscription you gave the item and you received the item appears, but there is no inventory