3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ddvd 18.11.21 06:46 pm

What to do in mk x? (Mortal Kombat X)

Guys, I bought a mortal kombat x, spent a lot of money. But when I started playing I did not understand the meaning of the game at all. The plot is very short and incomprehensible, some factions are not clear for what, daily tasks - what is all this for? Coins can only be spent in one direction - creeps, opening coffins and getting some unnecessary sketches and fan art. They have not sunk to me 100 years ago. I have never played mortal kombat in the previous parts.
What else can you do in mk x? I'm not saying that the game is bad, but I do not understand what you can do in it. Even the free mk x for android seemed to me much more interesting than the mk x on ps4 for 3.000 rubles.
Tell me how to a beginner what to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
kirill643 18.11.21

Ddvd
Online, single combat, one-on-one with a friend and nerdiness. You don't need to do more in MK.

k
kenny undead 18.11.21

Ddvd
Play online with others or with friends, because for this the game is bought

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 18.11.21

Yadrena Matryona ...
Dude, do you even know what Mortal Kombat is?

P
Pavel rally 18.11.21

Ddvd
I only play MK X with a friend, one is bored.

A
Apokalipsis113 18.11.21

Fighting is a game for the sake of mechanics. If it is not clear why to play, you need incomprehensible incentives for playing: you don’t understand something about video games in general.

j
jokermayers19 18.11.21

I didn’t play so much online, but in the usual way to fight and enjoy.
It's a shame that it doesn’t start in Stimova.

m
mo3gotpax 18.11.21

jokermayers19
You still haven't launched it?

j
jokermayers19 18.11.21

mo3gotpax
I have tried many ways, and the driver has been updated, in the end, not a fig

m
mo3gotpax 18.11.21

jokermayers19
I had a joke that time, that the gamepad was pulled out of the computer and the mk started. So fuck you understand what the problem is. By the way, GTA also does not start if the gamepad is on the computer. Well, that's how it is with me.

j
jokermayers19 18.11.21

I have a joystick from Sonya 2 and it has not been in the PC for a long time