3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gc8 18.11.21 06:46 pm

Smity question (Diablo 2)

Dear pvp fathers, of which there are many. Explain to me, noob, does dmg go from the runword fortitude to the paladin's smite skill? Assuming the comments, yes, I know that smith in pvp is a crab, of course I will collect esku, why do I need smith, I am aware that it is close> all, and so on. If possible, then in essence. For the question in the chat did not give a specific answer. One says he is coming, the other does not.
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Gc8
The following things work with Smite but do * not * display on the Character screen:

Enhanced Damage which is off-weapon

The following items increase the shield damage: Redeemer, Astreons Iron Ward, Stone Crusher, Grief runeword

Damage + X, which is the attribute that the above items have, is added directly to the shield damage just like the Holy Shield bonus. This means that any% ED bonuses which work with Smite will apply.

Although, what works for pg and what does not - only Firk knows ..

G
Gc8 18.11.21

Dosmotr
Thanks for the clear and concise answer :). Apparently I was lazy, I forgot Google

P
Pavel Abakumov 18.11.21

[FLAME]
forty gives dmg to smith, crustacean flame x)

G
Gc8 18.11.21

[FLAME]
I can't
really speak English, so keep this translation: The following things work with Amazing but * not * display on the character screen:

Increased the damage that the weapon has

The following items to increase the shield damage: Redeemer, Astreons Iron Ward, Stone Crusher, sorrow runeword

Damage + x, which is the attribute listed above, is added directly to the damage shield as a Holy shield bonus. This means that any% ED bonuses that work with Hit will apply.

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Does [FLAME]
even give a fan?

f
firkax 18.11.21

Forty gives DMG to Smith

and Dosmotr probably thinks that by writing something in English he will look more impressive, but in fact it's the other way around
and [FLAME] either trolls or just a noob (although it can do both at the same time)

m
malloc 18.11.21

yes, it does. once the firk said, then it definitely gives.

p
passed 18.11.21

Everything works for xc. And the buzzes with hf fall. : peka:

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

firkax
I copied and pasted , but did not write. Like school knowledge in English. should be enough to translate the phrase:

Enhanced Damage which is off-weapon

Q
QLinkee 18.11.21

>> Warning
>> Search Engine Advertising
: DDDD
who doesn't know Google, everyone knows Google ...

C
CorvinOk 18.11.21

QLinkee
Be careful, for such an advertising slogan they can get banned right away, without warning;)

[
[FLAME] 18.11.21

firk vvodit ludei v zablujdenie

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

[FLAME], nublo,% ed of non-weapons plows for smith, read third-party resources :-)

Gc8, dmg from the neck (exactly like that) and% ed do not work with weapons with a smite.

G
Gc8 18.11.21

Obsessed
Thanks for the answer, it is impossible not to believe the person who has grandfather Lenin on Ave xD.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Gc8, you better believe a person with an orange ava and a person without an ava, whose nickname begins with "Q" - they finally can be specific brains!
also: dmg from the neck / as from the neck is not displayed in the stats window. fun, crash and cast on striking work. but life / manalich and crit / deadly - no.