3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg7274 18.11.21 06:46 pm

NFS Most Wanted 2012 \ "Battle with the cops \" (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

"You need to run away from the cops the sooner the better" - you see such things on every NFS-forum, but not a word on how to deal with this evil. Yes, here they are very evil, and your right, as you want and play. But there is a big plus - when you have a serious rival, and not a grandmother in a wheelchair. In addition, they are bots, and they have their weak points - using them, you can not badly chop with them, even with a lightweight chassis and an aerodynamic body, I recommend this, the car is much faster, and the cops have more opportunities to kill you, and you, to be more attentive and more cunning, but in general it is your right, this is my personal opinion. Who is interested in this and who has observations, advice, or best practices about "fighting the cops", let's share. Advice from me, protect the rear, look around more often, you will be in control of the situation. Koneshno does not always work, especially with Corvettes, but in my opinion this is the main thing. Don't judge for sins, I play the keyboard). A small video. Insert into the search engine, or into the YouTube search engine (Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted 2012 "Battle with the cops") only without brackets, their player reproduces better (60fps) this slows down.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
shiOres1997 18.11.21

Is the ram chassis and impact protection worth it?

s
serg7274 18.11.21

There is a Realistic Plugin v4.02 with the Disable Crash-Cam enabled (disabling crash rollers) of frontal side and rear collisions makes you armored, this is a useful program that has the function to remove videos with accidents that take out the brains of people.At the 39th minute of the video, drift tires are put on the car, in the slot of installed parts (in the lower right corner of the screen), you can see the whole set which is installed on a wheelbarrow. Yes, you can die faster, but with this alignment, I like it more, more risk).

s
serg7274 18.11.21

Another tip of this plan: I noticed that all the police (bots) are tied to your steering wheel and brakes, they try to follow your trajectory in order to ram or block you. Using this, you can control them. For example, having passed the bot in front of you, you can turn it into an advantageous position for a strike, or simply stick it into a wall, or throw it into a cliff. In short, you slow down, he slows down, you are on the right, he is on the right.)
Another little advice: when approaching the fence from Swaty (to find a gap to pass through them), make sure that there is no Corvette behind, even if you think it is far from you, it has a strong jerk. If he is from behind, he will definitely hit you so that you hit them. A blow to Swat, damages the car much more than a wall, or something else. Pass him forward, slow down or make a loop, the whole team that rushes after you, will punch a tunnel for you in the screen, through which you will calmly drive while they figure out what happened. If you missed this option, then most likely your chassis is screwed.)

f
faer2003 18.11.21

drove from level 6. the pursuit of the tin was caught, the armored cars rammed hard! It seems like the big ones are not awkward, but they drive at 300 km / h faster than me on the Kenegsic Agera R (the car of the 1st Most Wanteda)