3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nattan 18.11.21 06:49 pm

Missing Planetside 2 from Steam? (PlanetSide 2)

About two weeks ago I saw Planetside 2 on Steam in the "Free Games" section ... but ignored it without knowing about it. After that I became interested in the game and decided to play. But today I did not find it, type in the search I found a DLC for it, or something like that ... And in the end I Stim says that allegedly "The game is not available in your region"

What HAX why recently Russia are not allowed in the MMO game ???
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Durandalle 18.11.21

She was limited in incentive. It can be downloaded for free from the official website.

M
Magister x 18.11.21

and who knows why she was restricted or what's wrong with her? and will she be returned there? it's just that my friend calmly plays it through Steam as he downloaded it before, well, and somehow I also wanted him to see when I start playing PlanetSide 2

S
SKOOOR 18.11.21

KOPIPASTA: The
upcoming Russian localization of PlanetSide 2 reminded of itself in the most unexpected way - the game client disappeared from the Russian-speaking Steam segment with the traditional message "This product is not available in your region" for such situations. However, it's not worth sounding the alarm and stigmatizing the Russian publisher yet - the already installed Steam-copies of the game remain fully functional, and the ability to download the installer from the official website and then install the PS2 has not been canceled either.

However, this state of affairs has not reassured all members of the community. Pessimists predict a possible IP blocking before the release of Russian localization. As an argument, they use the fact that the client is withdrawn from the Russian-speaking segment of Steam, indicating that this action does not make any sense without a future blocking by IP. However, here we can argue with them. History knows many examples when the purchase of a game on Steam from Russia was blocked, but the version from Russian publishers was registered there with the subsequent provision of a full set of features.

t
trustedSunbro 18.11.21

http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us
It is still on incentive and you can download it by hyperlink.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 18.11.21

spartan239noble
Thanks for the advice.

K
Kostch 18.11.21

spartan239noble
ie if the download can be played? and there will be no blocking?

t
trustedSunbro 18.11.21

Kostch is
free to download and play.
Blocking? what kind of blocking?

S
ScapY 18.11.21

Blocking? No, have not heard.

D
Durandalle 18.11.21

ScapY
Games are simply not available in the Russian part of Steam. The euro version can be downloaded from the off site without any problems. There is no blocking by IP.

E
Eric Vaserman 18.11.21

https://steamdb.info/app/218230/
Just press install with steam running and install

C
CaptainSavage 18.11.21

Eric Vaserman
Words cannot express my gratitude to you. thanks

V
Vadya Pupyrka 18.11.21

CaptainSavage
Yes, I also use this method =)

M
MarvelDC 18.11.21

Steam will not be banned if the link is installed?

S
Sheff322 18.11.21

Marvel2
No.

s
slanderworth_ 18.11.21

Eric Vaserman
with a lot of grateful