3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksim.ryabets735 18.11.21 06:49 pm

in the second episode you need to destroy the tanks, where to get the bazooka (Crysis)

pliiiz help !!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetRanger 18.11.21

maksim.ryabets735
At the school with a hostage, on the first floor, in one of the rooms there are several pieces on the table. Another - on the floor near the checkout at the gas station.

s
strelok312 18.11.21

maksim.ryabets735 A pirate
? License? Fuck, I thought no one was playing anymore! Well beautiful !!

J
JetRanger 18.11.21

PeBePcuB
When I was a schoolboy myself and didn't have much experience in shooters, it happened that I got stuck even at seemingly obvious moments. At the same time, rummaging through the level in search of myself-don't-know-what is a waste of time, at least. Reading other people's passages is a good option, but they are often very beloved and tongue-tied, and not everyone has a suitable Internet tariff for watching video passages. So sometimes it's really easier to ask.

R
Roograx 18.11.21

JetRanger It
's not about age :)) And it's not about experience in shooters. Not long ago I watched a 30+ year old man playing krayzis, so he ran for 20 minutes around the location in search of. In the end, I found them dick understand where, in some small house. And I didn't even think of going into the rooms in a big house, although I ran around it for about 5 minutes. So that.

A
ARSICO 18.11.21

The psycho explains everything to Nomad where to get the grenade launcher ... you need to listen carefully and not skip videos with dialogues

J
JetRanger 18.11.21

Quasar66
Well, this is generally some kind of unhealthy carelessness. It's more surprising, though, that he didn't cut these searches from the finished video (if you watched it on video, not live).

It reminds me of one youtuber guy - one of those who shoot all sorts of rubbish for a video blog and always insert a "live broadcast" of his face into the corner of the screen. He suddenly undertook to go through the first battle with a helicopter in Black Mesa Source, and with complacent persistence tried time after time to manage to shoot him down before he died from his bullets, while standing in full view of the helicopter all the time! I mean, he was somehow marking time there, shifting back and forth, but did not even try to go for cover! And he didn’t change tactics after the next fail. I don’t understand this - why the hell would I put this out for everyone to see.

M
Mr. Rifleman 18.11.21

ARSICO
What? Crazy does not even pronounce the word "grenade launcher" in the game.
maksim.ryabets735
The first grenade launcher is located on the hill in front of the village (where the radar is). The rest are in the village itself. At the gas station, in the school building, in the headquarters, and in a couple of other houses around. In general, ammunition heaps.
JetRanger I
mean, he was somehow marking time there, shifting back and forth, but did not even try to go for cover!
And why? The little man played only in Modern Warfare and such shit, and after all, everything is straightforward, in life, wounds heal by themselves, bullets are nothing, and you can brush them off like flies, and no one can ever kill you. This scene with Apache in Mesa is the most difficult one, I would watch him open the first mission in Armagh and understand that something is wrong with CoD and BF ... But naturally, he will never launch Armu and he won't want to hear about it :)

m
modercraft 18.11.21

The school has