3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanchez 18.11.21 06:50 pm

.: Investigation of interesting aspects of the game :. (Manhunt)

What Rockstar has in abundance is a sense of humor. And everyone. Many people think that all the secrets in the game are revealed, but this is far from the case. I agree that the time for a simple search for secrets has almost passed and it is unlikely that it will be possible to find anything. But after all. there are TRAINERS! Only lazy people and pessimists stop looking for them.
But I'm not one of those. Recently, for the tenth time replaying in Manhant, I noticed a curious thing. I'll tell you about it now. This is not a secret, but just an interesting aspect of the game. Many people know that after completing the levels on all stars, the Pigsy skin opens. But Rockstar players cheated the players. It's not real Pigsy, but either hard-castrated, ........ or it's Pigsy's Wife. That's why I came to this conclusion:
PlayGround.ru
THAT is what Pigsy is hiding behind a chainsaw - A healthy dick.
As you can see in the screenshot above, I removed the chainsaw from Pigsy, and did a few more experiments:
1) PlayGround.ru
2) PlayGround.ru
We see a member of the original Pigsy, and whose body is given to us as a bonus .......... ....NO.
So either Pigsy is a woman, or someone brutally castrated poor Pigsy.
In addition, there are still not significant differences on the back and legs.
Here is such a humor below the belt from Rockstar.
In the bonus level, you can again observe a healthy DICK hanging from the corpses of men hanging there.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Who is this Pigsy - The question remained unclear. Well, who thinks about this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanchez 18.11.21

Also in the game, the number 666 is often found - the number of the devil, for example, on the backs of monkeys, on a baseball bat.
By the way, here's one funny bug.
PlayGround.ru
It occurred to me by accident, I killed the bandit with a bat and split his skull, it is impossible to imagine my surprise, the corpse just took it, and stood up. And nothing else was killed. Immortal Zombie LiveJournal.
Here is another example of Rockstar humor, the monkey has recently gone to the toilet :))
PlayGround.ru

V
Vanchez 18.11.21

Today, going over the game with a trainer, I came across a room. You can only get into it through the roof. the roofs in Manhunt near the houses are not worked out. It's almost impossible to get out of it.
PlayGround.ru
And there is a sign on the wall. So I looked for what was written on it in Google, but it gave out a bunch of non-Russians. You can't figure it out without a bottle :) -the thread knows what it means. Maybe the name of one of the developers? Then what does the date mean?

E
ExecutorrotucexE 18.11.21

Along the way, this is a winery)))

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 18.11.21

Yes, you can see something on these screenshots ... Especially at a time like this.

I
I am Batman 18.11.21

Well, the game is not for a children's audience, here's a member of some outside.