3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Awaking 18.11.21 06:52 pm

Anti-aliasing issues in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello.
Pixels in the right corner of the screen (strip) are tormented when anti-aliasing is turned on msaa x2 x4 x8, strip. Turn off disappear. Without them, it's somehow not so)) I
downloaded various repacks, but to no avail.
System configuration:
FX 6300
R9270X
8GB kingston
Windwos 7 64 bit Max.
The driver costs 15.7 fresh AMD.
The problem was with 14.7, as well as beta 15.1 - 15.4
http://imgdepo.ru/id/i8388691
Thank you!
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schreps 18.11.21

The case in the R9270X

A
Awaking 18.11.21

Video card is working, is there a solution?
I noticed that there are a lot of similar problems on the forum.
Mainly from AMD owners

S
Schreps 18.11.21

Awaking
can download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and put firewood on the card completely from scratch

A
Awaking 18.11.21

The fact is that the day before yesterday I bought an SSD disk, completely reinstalled the system!

m
maksss228 18.11.21

reduce the quality of the effects to "high"

A
Awaking 18.11.21

maksss228
Thank you!
helped!
the question is settled.

S
Sergey.Condor 18.11.21

Good afternoon, members of the forum!
In the screenshot above, I marked some small objects that, at a certain angle, when moving, turn into a flickering dotted line. Mostly small parts, shadows, wires, etc. suffer from this problem. Despite the catastrophic drop in performance to 10 fps, even 8x anti-aliasing does not fix the situation. How to be?
Spoiler

K
Krrrva 18.11.21

What resolution are you playing on?

T
Thorgal 18.11.21

Likewise. X16 screen resolution 1980x1200. Do not mind it.

S
Sergey.Condor 18.11.21

resolution 1920 * 1080, like most) It seems that THAA solves the problem (I read it on some forum), but I have an R9 270 card, and 2 GB of memory is not enough to enable anti-aliasing ... So, there are no solutions? Decrease the maximum detail distance so that these small objects are not drawn at all, or so that they are drawn, but at a lower resolution?

S
SKRAPPI 18.11.21

I have the same problem for a long time looking for a solution all google has searched and found nothing (((

K
Krrrva 18.11.21

I play with msaa x4, and if I lower it to x2 or turn it off, then the FPS, on the contrary, falls, specifically falls

u
upumeg95 18.11.21

HOW ????????????????????????????????

D
Drake Ramore 18.11.21

the same problem regarding smoothing of small and distant objects. When playing quietly, all this is striking.

S
Sergey.Condor 18.11.21

So? Isn't anyone paying attention to such a problem?

D
DemonXL3070 18.11.21

FXAA to help and everything is fine, no problem ...

S
Sergey.Condor 18.11.21

FXAA works - I checked it, but it has no effect on distant and small objects. I even tried to force supersampling through the catalist - either it doesn't work, or it doesn't help either, although it's more likely the first

s
strelok94 18.11.21

Well, this game can use 2 anti-aliasing at once at the same time, most likely because of this, none of them work normally.

n
nonakukifu 18.11.21

I have the same thing, it appeared after the first patches at the end of April or at the beginning of May, especially the pillars in the distance are noticeable with a dotted line, and bushes when food also appear with a dotted line right in front of me, but the FPS increased after that, if I put the anti-aliasing msaa it seems to disappear or becomes less noticeable, but the video card is weak, you have to play with fxaa.

and I want to repeat that this is not curve smoothing, but optimization.

s
strelok94 18.11.21

You can put on a FullHD monitor, let's say the resolution is 2560x1440 and turn off MSAA anti-aliasing, the game becomes clearer for my taste, and at 4k, it's generally heaven, but 970 is not enough for this.