3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dizzy33 10.11.19 11:21 pm

Brakes when riding in a carriage (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello such a problem. The game runs on high settings, but when riding in the carriage, the game starts lagging very much. No matter what settings high or zero lag terribly while riding. Gigabyte video card GTX 960 4GB. Memory 8гиг. Processor 4 nuclear AMD. 3.6.
40 Comments
Sort by:
a
antosha62 10.11.19

also this problem is present accounts for less than ride the settings on high are

d
dizzy33 10.11.19

Well, to be patch to wait.

s
s4t4n4 10.11.19

you need to put the driver 353.30 and everything will be fine,he mudahale and so t that,and it really helped

v
voloschuk-85 10.11.19

That is, to put not the latest version, and early?
Because I have the latest version of 359.06 from 01.12.2015

I play on high and all is well, but when riding in a carriage or train start briefly freezes for half a second. In race play or just drive is impossible.

v
voloschuk-85 10.11.19

Installed version 353.30 problem is not solved. All also remained.

s
s4t4n4 10.11.19

rebooted after the driver is installed the computer will not reboot will not change anything I have dvuhyadernik pentium g2030 and videos gt 730 2gb gddr5 64bit and everything was Gud,all other wood also stutters due to not progruzheno textures of the environment,the problem was solved only this wood,though I have 10th Windows 64 bit

s
s4t4n4 10.11.19

to other try the 340.52

m
maf1oza 10.11.19

I have this system:
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 635 2,9 Ghz
Video: GeForce GTX 750Ti, 4Gb DDR5
Operativka: 8Gb

PS of course the System rebooted after the installation of the wood. OK. I will try others, but I doubt that the problem is in the wood. This is a mistake of the game and no one knows when the developers will fix it and will fix it at all.
Play on High FPS-30 is stable. And still have the graphics options to set, though minimal. All flies, but when riding in a carriage or train slows the game runs smoothly.

v
voloschuk-85 10.11.19

Version 340.52 generally ancient.
Even in the archive there.

m
maf1oza 10.11.19

Tried all versions. Including the latest from 21.12. Nothing helps. This is a mistake of the game and need to wait until its fix.

s
san4el39 10.11.19

It's not the video driver and hard drive. Push hd tune pro and see there's.m.a.r.t

m
maf1oza 10.11.19

san4el39
OK. Will. Tell me which indicator S. M. A. R. T. should be for normal operation?

d
dizzy33 10.11.19

Should be a new patch may podpravit who have already downloaded?

v
voloschuk-85 10.11.19

dizzy33
Tell me where you read that there must be a patch today?
To date, the latest version 1.21.
Share info please.

d
dizzy33 10.11.19

voloschuk-85
In this thread. Along with the addition of Jack the Ripper.
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_syndicate/dzhek_potroshitel-888403/

d
dizzy33 10.11.19

The list of changes.
For PC, the download size varies by platform

Uplay - 440 MB OK
Steam - 180 MB OK

PC
• Added support for DLC Jack the Ripper
• Added an additional parameter AC.ini to disable the movement of the fabric within 30fps
• Fixed bug in mode multi-monitor in London
• Fixed FXAA with MSAA enabled
• Fixed changing of display mode full screen issues
• Fixed a blinking bar in the world map
• Fixed various issues that have
• Fixed some online issues
• Minor interface improvements

Network

· Fixed display issue with extra price for owners of the Season Pass
· Fixed problem when sometimes awards Ubisoft the club can't be fitted immediately after the repayment of their

AI / NPC

· Fixed bug in activity of a gang war, where the enemy NPCs sometimes disappear after the elimination of the leader of the gang

Gaming system

· Fixed issue where it was sometimes possible to change gear when the player was
· Fixed problem when switching characters may cause two instances of Evie appearing

World / 3D / Menu / HUD

· Fixed problem when a letter from the front collectables does not appear on the mini
· Fixed problem with brightness of the map in "Strange guys Bed Mission
· Fixed some confusion and navigation problems
· Fixed some problems icons
· Fixed an issue where the flag Kenway model does not appear after it is received

Fight

· Fixed a bug where in some cases, the player will not play always, his hurt animation

Mission

· Fixed the issue with the Union stations, which sometimes allowed players to hire them
· Fixed bug in change of plans mission where the gates out of the sewer may be blocked, thus blocking the development of the player

Behavior

· Fixed some problems with the animation of the player
· Fixed some issues where player may get stuck in certain places
· Fixed bug in Darwin abduction mission where, in some cases, the player may not carry it anymore

Stability / Performance

· Improved performance and stability

v
voloschuk-85 10.11.19

Thank you.
Already own found.
Let's hope that the problem will be solved with this patch.

R
Roma5050505 10.11.19

installed the patch all the same)

s
san4el39 10.11.19

maf1oza
All indicators should be normal, if there are errors, yellow text, or worse, if there are errors, the blue text, it indicates that the hard disk has problems, in simple language. If there are bad sectors on the hard disk, which can precisely display the program victoria, it is hard in the trash. For modern open world games it is better to use ssd drives because regular hard do not have sufficient data transmission speeds,hence the slowdowns when riding in a carriage. This situation can theoretically fix a separate hard drive, if using it for gaming, so it does not affect loading operating system

D
Devilor 10.11.19

It's all optimization games. The game is on the SSD. Windows 10 PRO X64 Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme Edition NVIDIA MSI GTX980TI RAM: 16gb. And also when riding there are no big samisoni. The latest patch did not fix it, so wait for the next patches.