3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilem_91 18.11.21 06:52 pm

Steam card pack

How often do Steam collectible cards drop? Previously, they gave me a gift almost every month, but now it is not visible at all.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 18.11.21

If there are cards at all in the game, then only a small part of them drops out in the first hours of the game, sets may or may not fall out. All other cards necessary for the icon can be purchased only through exchange and at TP.

S
Sinpro 18.11.21

most likely, he says about a gift set of 3 pieces, they are given randomly, luck ended
last week they gave this, only 5 times were

i
ilem_91 18.11.21

Sinpro
yes, I'm talking about gift boxes

D
Dok13 18.11.21

if someone generates a badge, then they randomly choose the owner of the same game and throw him a set of 3 cards, you just need to periodically log into your account ... they throw me about once a month

J
Just Max 18.11.21

finally they didn’t give me

S
Sandwich 18.11.21

Pssss ... Guys ... Maybe someone opened the sets? Can the set contain a metal card? And if so, with what chance?

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

The chance of falling out of cards depends on the level in Steam. With a small level, getting an additional set of cards is almost unrealistic (((.

A
AR3E 18.11.21

It is distributed once per period to random participants who have the (?) Icon. The higher the profile level, the higher the chance of getting a set of cards.

Sandwich
C set to PE4 somehow fell out. Since then I open each set, almost 15 sets in almost a year. In addition to that foil, the other did not fall out.

n
nat.mih 18.11.21

Ezistor
At what level does there REALLY have a chance to drop additional sets of cards? What was your level when you got the first set?

A
AR3E 18.11.21

nat.mih
10-20 was, dropped a set for Left 4 Dead. About the chance% of falling out somewhere in the card guide was, if I'm not mistaken.

F
FRoZeNFeeD 18.11.21

I dropped an iron at level 10, so at small levels this is possible

d
departman 18.11.21

For all questions, there are specific answers on Steam here (http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/faq)
How Card Sets
Are Created Spoiler Card sets are given as the community makes badges. When you get such a set, you will receive a notification about a new item in your inventory. Remember to log in to your account once a week to extend your chance of receiving the bundle.
After you get all the available cards, it will be possible to get a set of cards, which includes 3 cards of both simple and rare quality. Sets of cards are handed out randomly to all eligible users after someone from the community creates a badge. Remember to log on to Steam every week to validate your eligibility for the bundle.

Chance of getting card
packs SpoilerYour Steam level increases the chance of getting card packs as follows:
Level 10: Drop rate increases by 20%
Level 20: Drop rate increases by 40%
Level 30: Drop rate increases by 60%
Level 40: Drop rate increases by 80 %
50 level: the chance of falling out is increased by 100% (that is, the chance is doubled)
, etc.

What is "Metal Trading Cards"?
Spoiler: There is a small chance that during the game, not a regular, but a metal collectible card will be dropped. You will need to assemble a set of these cards to create a metallic game badge. Having metal cards or badges, you will not receive any additional bonuses, not counting their rarity.
On my own behalf, I will add that the possibility of metal cards falling out in sets is small, and to be honest, no dependence on the level on Steam has yet been found.