3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igrowowa 18.11.21 06:52 pm

how to get money back for playing on steam

I bought myself yesterday an insurgency for 80 rubles. I didn’t like her, how to get the money back
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tatarin2 18.11.21

I do not think how, I have not seen such a thing.

N
Nikita Shelikov 18.11.21

Everything is possible. https://help.steampowered.com here. The main thing is that weeks do not pass, and there seems to be a limit on the time played.

D
Digic_07 18.11.21

Nikita Shelikov
Impossible, you can get money back only for pre-order

S
SkyNeverDie 18.11.21

CRYSIS0707
you can, do not mislead people.

O
Origin23 18.11.21

I returned an unnecessary game. This video tutorial helped

C
Corn lollipop 18.11.21

Is it possible to return money to a mastercard (sberbank) card if I bought the game through Yandex.Money? Or does Steam remember where the purchase came from?

D
Digic_07 18.11.21

Corn Cotton
Money is returned to the account in steam, it seems like you can withdraw

d
departman 18.11.21

A refund for a game can be made subject to two conditions:
- the game was purchased no more than 14 days ago;
- the time in the game does not exceed 2 hours.
If these conditions are met, you can make a refund.
The procedure is as follows: in our library of games we find the game that we want to return. Then on the right side of the Steam window, look for a column with links, find and click "Support". We select, for example, the item "The product did not meet their expectations", then "I want to request a refund", the continuation of the window with a bunch of information pops up (I still recommend reading it), from the drop-down list we select the reason for the return, for example, "Not interesting", field " Note "you can leave it blank, click the" Send request "button.
Everything. We wait. As a rule, the request is processed within 1.5-2 hours, and the refund is made within 24 hours.
Still, you shouldn't overuse the return function.