3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 18.11.21 06:52 pm

Silver sabers (teski) at Geralt. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Geralt's swords were always a little annoying, like some kind of "needles", that's why I always love sabers and cleavers.
For a long time I made myself small mods adding silver sabers, and now, thanks to the emerging mod in the form of DLC for adding katanas to the game, now my silver sabers finally have a normal scabbard.

I myself have become accustomed to a silver saber of the "Princess Xentia" look. At a high level and after receiving the drawing of Sarrim in the "Hearts of Stone" I use Sarrim in the form of an Ophir saber.

(Sarrim posted in mods, should appear soon, by the way)

Are there any fans of sabers? What are the most beautiful sabers in your opinion? (I can make mods and lay out, at will)
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
m_roma 18.11.21

Oh that you did it, congratulations, I would change the scabbard as in an olgrta from hearts of stone

C
Cgen 18.11.21

Krasava! These are sabers !!! Kindly put these on the screenshots !!

S
Someone like-you 18.11.21

why minus it

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

CGen
Sarrim from "Hearts of Stone" I have already posted .. Should be published soon .. Others - I just would like to know from others who have met some interesting sabers.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Someone Like-You
Minus, apparently, those who do not like sabers)))

N
Nhilium 18.11.21

Someone will like it, of course, but the scabbard of the sabers is disgusting for the game ... It would be better if they fix it somehow.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Nhilium
A full-fledged scabbard for sabers behind the back, I think hardly anyone will make and fasten .. I have been interested in these scabbards for a long time ..

g
get_grow 18.11.21

yes, it's more interesting to run with sabers, thanks)

A
Aredin 18.11.21

The scabbard needs to be made closed, and so beautiful.

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Roy jons
Download and install the mod as soon as it appears (I have already posted, the moderators will check and publish)

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Aredin
has already said above that there may be a problem with this. I myself can't do the model itself (a little lazy, to be honest, a lot of fuss). The scabbard, as I said above, I use from someone else's mod "DLC Katana", but even there the author could not more than just insert a model from the game.

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

Stribogg
Well, that mod with katanas is raw only if you modify it

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

Stribogg
But the very first 2 screenshots , what kind of swords are you called?

I
Igor_Kholupko 18.11.21

I made a mod that carries the model of the scabbard

For those who don't want to suffer with DLC for katanas, I can throw off
PS The texture of the scabbard can be changed ...

S
Stribogg 18.11.21

Igor_Kholupko
Oh, come on, and I even got worn out and pulled the scabbard from the katana. Throw it off, you really need it !!!)) I have nothing to edit the model files ...

R
Roy jons 18.11.21

Igor_Kholupko
Throw this court mod please))

I
Igor_Kholupko 18.11.21

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2W0ZufOnfU9Ti1PdWlMVU5OMEk/view?usp=sharing - scabbard in two versions, black texture, as in the screen, and gold (unfortunately I did not make a screen)

I
Igor_Kholupko 18.11.21

The saber on the screenshot is added only through the console ('Witcher Silver Saber'). But the essence of the mod is not in it, but in the sheath, so you can delete "def_item_weapons.xml" and the script. Title for bound_items string:
Saber Silver Scabbard 03

I
Igor_Kholupko 18.11.21

You can make various combinations of colors and textures: