3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kotovsky134 18.11.21 06:52 pm

Laptop processor

Hello, I bought a laptop a year ago. Previously, I did not understand anything about hardware, although now I do not know everything much. The laptop has an AMD A10-7300 processor (1.9GHz-3.2GHz Turbo CORE), but now I realized that the processor does not pull almost anything, and I thought to buy a new one, but as I don’t know there is almost nothing about the processors, I decided to ask you ... Please tell me a good processor (inexpensive, as a student) that can pull new games for a couple of years. (laptop "ACER E15 E5-551G-T54A)
Thanks in advance!
About the processor it is desirable to indicate the characteristics, capabilities and price
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

are you going to solder it with snot? the laptop is not a pitch and not a heifer, you cannot take it and just stick it in while having fun

K
Kotovsky134 18.11.21

BarackKamacho
Generally, laptop processors are sold and a repair service can easily insert a new processor

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

Ilya Ksyunin
as a master of yoda says everything is correct, if you change the percentage, then change everything, but the laptop is not pitch and it will not work out there so easily, despite the fact that you were promised there

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 18.11.21

I do not know what to advise here. If your socket suits you, you can look for AMD Mobile FX, but they are quite rare and very expensive.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 18.11.21

Ilya Ksyunin
In theory, there are cooler processors, but:
1. Very cool processors have a significantly higher TDP.
2. Where can I find a processor for an outdated socket?