3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sky_Hunters 18.11.21 06:52 pm

Skill boost closed (American Truck Simulator)

Hi guys. Such a problem. Already reached level 2 and the skill pump icon does not open. Or it is not available at the initial stage or you have to wait for DLC. Thanks in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
poglod 18.11.21

everything will be
but not right away

H
Hobo sexual 18.11.21

Game license or pirate? Today I bought it on Steam, in three hours of the game I pumped long-haul flights and expensive cargo by half.

v
vaxa125 18.11.21

They also buy it !!!! ????

A
Alexander Balov 18.11.21

vaxa125
Some do not buy. Pirates download, and then complain on the forums that something does not work for them, but that ...

H
Hobo sexual 18.11.21

Alexander Balov
I myself have pirated before, the farts often burned when the toys were not saved or wildly swapped and lagged))

v
vaxa125 18.11.21

You did not understand me!
1. how can you buy a game on an outdated engine!
2. and even for that kind of money!
3.Yes, everyone knows that cards will sell for money!
4. Are you really that fan or are you getting paid for PR?
enough for now.
My example bought ets2 in incentive, bought a card east, though I won a card of scandinavia, presented it, went to play online, so I am the same POLES !!! just ramming to play do not give, complete chaos! disgustingly there are simply no other words! What did I pay for?
I downloaded the pirate), 28 dls, in short there is EVERYTHING !!! and free! everything is going great!
But the most important thing is why promote the obsolete disgusting g *** shche?
and even pay for it?

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

Alexander Balov
They download pirates, and then complain on the forums that something does not work for them, but that ...
My friend, go to those forums with incentives for any game, there are the same problems. Recently, a license is not a guarantee of quality. Crashes, bugs, poor optimization, etc. this is not a feature of the pirated version now.

v
vaxa125 18.11.21

Jr.DUDE
All the same, you didn't get what I wrote? Well, it happens), this is just a symptom of a student) I told him about one thing, he about another),
As my mother used to say (listen to HIM eyes and he is God's dew).

S
Spiny 18.11.21

vaxa125
Times G, why are you playing then? There is no need to carry here that the engine is old and pay for the old game ... You just download all the games, that's all. And whoever likes the game and appreciates, then he buys.

A
Alexander Balov 18.11.21

vaxa125
"... or are you being paid for PR? ..." And what are you being paid for? Nobody forces you to buy the game. If you don’t want to pay for someone’s work in principle, it doesn’t paint you in any way. Quite the opposite. And if you download a pirated version of the game, then do not bellow later on the forums that something doesn’t work for you, but that ... And if everything works for you, then I don’t see any special feat that you are so proud of. In fact, you stole and thus consider yourself almost a hero. And you are just a thief ... And no more ...