3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamarez 18.11.21 07:41 pm

The problem with Uplay! Help! (Far Cry 3)

I recently bought a licensed disc. Installed. Everything worked: single player and multiplayer. After 3 days, Uplay stopped launching! Rather, it starts, but gives an error: "The Ubisoft service is currently unavailable. Please try again later or go offline." And since then it has never started! Interestingly, even the Ubisoft website cannot be accessed: the page simply does not load and that's it! Tried it on different browsers.
Please tell me what to do! I just don't know where to go - Ubisoft support is not available, and I haven't found anything on the Internet.
PS So buy licensed discs after that!
32 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jason Brody 18.11.21

Alamarez
How many days does this last?

A
Alamarez 18.11.21

Day 4 or 5. Any advice?

J
Jason Brody 18.11.21

Alamarez
Well, that's a lot. Such problems often happen with their service, but they quickly fix everything. There is an official group Far Cry in contact, try to write to them about it there http://vk.com/official_far_cry

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 18.11.21

So has anyone found a solution to the problem? The "Far Cry 3 service" has never worked for me, although I have been playing for about a week. Because of this, I can not activate additional content ((

A
Alamarez 18.11.21

Able to send a request to Ubisoft Support. First, they recommended reinstalling Uplay. I replied that it didn’t help. Then they wrote that they would look for a solution to the problem through their channels. I'm waiting...

A
Alamarez 18.11.21

In my case, there may be a problem with the provider (InterZet, St. Petersburg), since I tried to access the Ubisoft website from another computer (InterZet, but the IP is different) - the same thing. As it turned out, other InterZet users have the same problem. I explained the problem to InterZet, they promised to call back. I'm waiting...

T
ThePop 18.11.21

Be sure to sign off here, I also have an Internet connection and does not enter ...

A
Alamarez 18.11.21

I called InterZet again, reminded of the problem and, as it turned out, they are aware of and are working on it. Unfortunately, they could not say anything definite about the time frame for solving the problem. We wait...

A
Alamarez 18.11.21

Everything! It works !!! The case really turned out to be in the provider. Thanks to all!

E
EGIK1987 18.11.21

And my yuplei login and password does not accept, he says there is no such thing. The site is the same. Help who can! In general, I can not go to one service except for Steam. I'm shocked.

D
DRE3080 18.11.21

How to run the game without net? In offline mode, it gives an error.

r
russsak. 18.11.21

Hello everyone, help me, I installed uplay but then deleted it by accident, now I want to install it again, but I can’t write that an earlier version is installed, I have rummaged through all the folders. No help anywhere, thanks in advance ...

o
olegik55 18.11.21

russsak clean the register, the hike left the tails from the program itself, so it writes like this, since it did not completely delete it.

r
russsak. 18.11.21

olegik55
thanks a lot, it was exactly in the registry that I was looking for uplay, but I needed Ubisoft Game Launcher, thank you very much ...

o
olegik55 18.11.21

russsak please, I was glad to help you, have a nice game !!!

d
d0bro 18.11.21

I also have a problem with Uplay, only another, in general, I launch a game (any, not only Far Cry 3), but nothing happens!
Is there a solution to this problem? Thank you in advance...

o
olegik55 18.11.21

MrVita duck probably not a problem with Uplay, but with the game itself? and write the problem in more detail, what error comes out, etc. to make it clearer.

d
d0bro 18.11.21

olegik55
That's just the point no error, just nothing happens!
When I click on the game shortcut (edge ​​lights) Uplay does not open (I open it manually), then I click play through it, but nothing happens! The game was reinstalled by Uplay, it did not help.

o
olegik55 18.11.21

MrVita try to uninstall Uplay with the Uninstal Tools program, so that nothing remains of this program, if something remains after it, clean the registry to clean up the tails, and then install Uplay again, or look for a crack for uplay your version, somewhere it is the problem has already been considered on the forum, I don’t remember for sure ... and I immediately know this client is in the Ubisoft Game Launcher folder there, also try to run this client and the game itself on behalf of the administrator, in general, try all the methods and help from them)

L
Luk61 18.11.21

MrVita
Try this: http://fileshare.in.ua/7279811 Instructions inside.