3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 18.11.21 07:41 pm

Ten o'clock in the morning on PG

There is no one at this time.
Output?
Shkolota at school.
Students in pairs.
Office plankton at that time received a lull from the authorities and pretends to work.
and .........
no one is on the forum.

[deleted], not like before. when at any time of the day on the PG it was possible to communicate.
Someone, something, did with the PG. probably wanted the best, but it turned out as always.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

Shkolota, student, plankton .. No one is here .. Except for those who do not belong to the listed categories 8)

C
CaHTeX_ 18.11.21

Which of the above categories do you belong to?

s
s1ash 18.11.21

Who are you then?

t
technopank 18.11.21

You just have to work at night.) And during the day to sit on the pg.

F
Fat Vladimir 18.11.21

Shkolota at school.

Wake up, you fucked up. Now all over Russia (and not only) a flu epidemic is raging, schools are being closed. It's just that everyone switched to all kinds of contacts.

7Rain7 18.11.21

s1ash
He's a preschooler. Or an unemployed student.

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.11.21

Fat Vladimir
Just all went to all sorts of contacts.
It is logical. Social network. Back in the distant (for some) 2005, when I appeared here, everyone was sitting on the forums.

PS
When it's night in Moscow, it's morning in Vladivostok) Time zones. Therefore, the concept of "morning" is very relative ...

7Rain7 18.11.21

A.Soldier of Light You
may not believe it, but it is still not registered either in VK or in classmates. And to be honest, I don’t understand why I need it. Who I need to communicate with So, well, fake friends and comrades did not give up.

V
Vaipen 18.11.21

VK is convenient in that through its ak you can go to a bunch of games and sites and do not bother with registrations and inventing a fig cloud of passwords.

w
we get what we deserve 18.11.21

Everyone is busy with what his life connects with. I do not see the need to focus attention on this in the above.

A
AR3E 18.11.21

At my 10 o'clock in the morning, the site is also empty. Caring mothers must have already chased their children through a portion of warm milk, brushing their teeth, and finally put them to bed. It's good that there are other sites with liars, trolls and virgins.

I
I am Batman 18.11.21

There are also 11 time zones in Russia. Well this is just a note.

r
rPeBoJL 18.11.21

I'm Batman
and the Brits have one champion