3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BEYN 18.11.21 07:41 pm

Sound problem !!! does anyone have this? (Resident Evil 0)

The sound in the screensavers is terribly lagging behind. It's impossible to play straight, the sound has passed and the vidyuha is still going on and on !!! the whole meaning of the game is lost. ((((is it somehow treated?
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Resident Fan 18.11.21

BEYN
Well, this is an out-of-sync sound happening in your game. When a sound or picture comes earlier than the second, and not simultaneously.
The reasons here may be how and what your FPS frames are dropping. You need this during the game, watch how many frames the game shows.
Another reason may be that you have weak PC hardware that does not support this game. It may be that you need to update the sound driver, or replace it with another, more recent or high quality one. From a lot of things, it may depend. But I think that the main three reasons why this problem may occur, told. Try, update, test. Good luck.

A
Andrey Gordaboev 18.11.21

BEYN Slow-mo game? I have in slow-mo and the problems with the difference are the same as yours!

C
Chrisredfild12 18.11.21

turn off vertical sync and you won't have slow mo

B
BEYN 18.11.21

Andrey Gordaboev
well, yes, slow-mo ((((the laptop does not seem to be weak, I put everything at a minimum and turn everything off, one horseradish 10-15 fps (

A

BEYN Exactly the same situevina! (((((

S
SevDelta 18.11.21

BEYN
Did you change the sound mode?

B
BEYN 18.11.21

Andrey Gordaboev
well, at least I'm not the only one who has such a problem)))

B
BEYN 18.11.21

SevDelta nope
, you have to try.

k
killycrok 18.11.21

I also have a slow-mo, although the vidyuha gtx 760 3gb.

L
Lecha West 18.11.21

shit optimization because

A

I solved the problem by cleaning the laptop with a vacuum cleaner from dust! Now this game and many others are flying! Began to pass))))