3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RastusCezarius 18.11.21 07:41 pm

Lag games from 2K Games (XCOM 2)

My computer is certainly old, but according to XCOM 2 systems it should go to the easy one, but as soon as I go to the menu, there are wild lags. The funny thing is that I have such wild lags in Borderlands 1, 2 and Pre-Sequel, as well as in Enemy Within (in Enemy Unknown for some reason everything is in order), I don't know what to do guys, please help!
11 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 18.11.21

RastusCezarius The trick
is, or rather not the trick, that ikkom2 is fiercely unoptimized shit and not the best game. The game lags mercilessly on my pc (in the profile), so trust me you haven't lost anything

R
RastusCezarius 18.11.21

gloccc
that is, the Borda, and the previous parts of XCOM too? Yes, they even lagged wildly on low ones.

g
gloccc 18.11.21

RastusCezarius
No, I'm talking about the second ikskim. It's disgustingly optimized, plus the first part is much better. Therefore, you will not lose anything if you do not play it. I bought the game and made a refund after a while. Not only that with the optimization of the problem, but also almost all missions with a timer and a limited number of moves. So you can forget about tactics, this game is entirely about rush, with the exception of some missions

R
RastusCezarius 18.11.21

gloccc
you kanesh excuse me, but I don’t think about it, I’ve been waiting for this game for a long time and want to play it no matter who’s opinion.

g
gloccc 18.11.21

RastusCezarius
Congratulations. You asked, I answered you. The game gives out crappy FPS - update your PC or wait for optimization. There is no other way, it is impossible to improve the FPS in another way.

R
RastusCezarius 18.11.21

gloccc
can you read me at all or what? I have not only XCOM lagging, but also Borda

S
SemyStall 18.11.21

RastusCezarius
All of the above games run without lags, 30+ fps everywhere at medium / high. XCOM 2 haven't tried it yet.
Laptop Asus N75SL, i5-2450M, GT 635M, 6 GB of opera.

R
RastusCezarius 18.11.21

SemyStall
Well, why did you write this? This will not help me, I can also take as an example my old computer, on which Borda flew, although the computer is 3 times worse than the current one.

S
SemyStall 18.11.21

RastusCezarius
And the fact that the problem is not in games or an outdated computer. The problem is in a crap computer. What exactly you have to find.

z
zirg31 18.11.21

RastusCezarius
only change the computer) my computer is also not new and everything is going fine)

u
urban.kalabanovich 18.11.21

RastusCezarius
Something did not find the characteristics of your computer, it would be nice to publish them.