3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xom9k006 18.11.21 07:41 pm

Can't make friends with the grox (Spore)

Help me please. I have such a bug with groks. I want to make friends with them, but I can't. Completed 1 one task and they begin to attack immediately. I tried to reach a "so blue" attitude with them with Refillmotives but they keep attacking. Help: C
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordHaroumont 18.11.21

xom9k006
This is not a bug. They will attack you until you make friends with the green one.

Z
Zuko_42 18.11.21

xom9k006
This is not a bug. They will attack you until you make friends with the green one.
More specifically, when you do not conclude an alliance (ZY this is not a bug, this is a feature)

x
xom9k006 18.11.21

LordHaroumont
Thank you

C
Caesars 18.11.21

put the mod and there will be peace. friendship. chewing gum or make friends with them, though with the rest of the relationship will come into tension.

x
xom9k006 18.11.21

Caesars
well, so I tried but not one does not go: C

C
Caesars 18.11.21

xom9k006
tried NoAnger Ally mod "Mod removes flaws when allied with Grox and empires don't get angry when allied with Grox"?

B
BenziLLLa 18.11.21

Smash a couple of planets with a gigadeonator, destroy a dozen races, create a total achtung on your planet, and then ... maybe ... that is, after thinking carefully ... and if you complete a hundred of their tasks ... relations with the groxes will vanish ... Well, all the other routes will want to arrange for you to be shot by hanging inside the gas chamber, so this is a dubious undertaking.

D
DELETED_NuclearDragon 18.11.21

BenziLLLa
The main thing is to bring the load down to zero, And then it will get loose by itself.
P's. It is better to use the bottom of the grox, they give more somewhere between 100-150 thousand.