3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaZzzitiFkO_o 18.11.21 07:41 pm

Problem with BS pilots (college walkthrough) (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I don’t know how to solve it ... I went through the game for the institute, and later the BS became the enemy, their helicopters fly over the settlements and when they are destroyed, pilots fall from them, either due to errors in the game or so conceived TTs are not killed, the disable and kill commands do not function on them. I will be grateful for any help =)
4 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise fool 18.11.21

Why do you need settlements? Logically, by joining the institute, you should have become an enemy of the entire Commonwealth. All factions and settlements should hate you and try to kill you. The rotorcraft pilots simply fall into a stupor, seeing that for some reason the settlers are not trying to kill the enemy of the entire Commonwealth. : D

Faced this problem, due to the rotorcraft hovering underground. For a long time I could not do the defense of the castle. And because of the same pilot, quests with Constitutional, because the robots constantly aggro at him and did not want to communicate. Well, I scored on them, started a new game.

A
Alexey Enyutin 18.11.21

I destroyed Prydwen, now rotary-winged aircraft are found only in the "Help Allies" subtasks. 5 synths with blasters cannot shoot down the rotorcraft themselves and have to help them (at one time he said to increase the number of patrols).

P
PaZzzitiFkO_o 18.11.21

Alexey Yenyutin The
question is not how and what was destroyed, this is all understandably patrols and mini-quests with them. I have here, near the jamake plain, patrols are standing side by side, one on top of the other, a helicopter flew towards them from below, the rocket launchers shot it down and the pilot fell out, not a soldier in power armor or heavy armor, namely the pilot, he does not do anything, he does not attack, but the whole village is aggravating against him they shoot at him the turrets shovel him, he just costs the damage does not enter into him and so it is constantly. This is where the problem is. They fell into the villages until they were enemies, stood around looking, then disappeared. I still hope that he will evaporate where the thread is ... but so far this does not happen.

S
Stoic 18.11.21

Alex85
What nonsense, not logic. Why destroy the settlements founded by GG ?! How to develop the economy after that ?!
GG is the director of the institute, the leader of the Minutemen and the founder of the settlements. And all together wet the remnants of the BS
And the minits patrol the wasteland along with the synths. All get along well and are friends.

You can, of course, turn on the god mode and go to kill everyone, without a plot, a matter of taste. But it doesn't depend on the faction