3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Postov 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Weird basement (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! Please help me find one place. Once a couple of weeks ago I was running after shelter 111 in the direction of the Solar Tides settlement and somewhere along the way I found an entrance to the basement, next to him there is a scavenger and says, "Don't come, it's mine" if you kill him and try to open the doors to the basement then they explode like a nuclear mine. Nobody found this place, tell me where exactly is it?
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Postov 18.11.21

I ran about here

z
zombijaic 18.11.21

Roman Posts
http://fallout4map.com

A
AnatolyKest 18.11.21

Well, as I understood correctly, in this place you can buy a dog, near the 111th and Power Armor, but about this is not mine, they shoot down a rotorcraft, I had no dialogues.
Spoiler

P
Psythra 18.11.21

I also found some kind of pump with a hose in the thickets, I thought it belonged to a career in which the valves had to be closed, but then I lost it. There it was written "it is impossible to activate, they say, under pressure," I lost my place ... I cannot find it.

_
_nick69_ 18.11.21

psythra
Means, this is for some kind of quest. If you pass completely, someday you will be told to go there.

L
Lagarium 18.11.21

psythra
Isn't it near Senkchauri?

P
PeroAlxp 18.11.21

psythra
_nick69_
This pump is located next to Sanctuary, if you go to the east, there will be like a river lake, on the opposite bank of this pump. So, if you go along his hose to the water, then there you can turn off this hose and the pressure will drop. You go to this pump, and it turns out to be an ordinary cache of loot :).

Tip: if you see something that can be opened or hacked, follow the wires or pipes coming from this thing, maybe there is a clue or a clue.

And here is the author of the question, perhaps I will help. Below the sanctuary there is a small ruined house in the forest, like a small shop. And there is a basement with raiders, an exit from the basement and there is a similar entrance that was described. You can come there with your feet, but in fact, there is a quest from the minutemans to eliminate the raiders.

i
iFlower 18.11.21

PeroAlxp
From a small house you can get to a federal warehouse, like

P
Psythra 18.11.21

PeroAlxp
thanks) found it, though I thought there would be something more global))

P
Psythra 18.11.21

iFlower
is the Lonely Chapel

B
Barsagar 18.11.21

To the west of Abernathy Farm (south of Senchuari), stands the Ranger's Cabin. There is still a holotape about a girl, like ... A high-voltage line runs to the west through these places. By the way, you can find nishtyachki at the foot of the towers. So, you need to go from this house just along the path of high-voltage poles, cross the river, there should be an ambush of raiders behind the river near the tower, but behind the next tower there is just this basement with a peasant and a tent)

i
iFlower 18.11.21

Barsagar
Screenshot can you? I can find a peasant ...

B
Barsagar 18.11.21

iFlower
Well, I don't have a peasant, because we quarreled to death for a long time. And the basement here it is)
Spoiler

i
iFlower 18.11.21

Barsagar
I have a lot of bushes, ran around the tent, did not notice. The current peasant is not there ... Is he a quest character?

B
Barsagar 18.11.21

iFlower
No, it's not a quest one. It's just that the game scene is tied to it, and nothing more. When I came there 1 time, he stood at the basement, then ran back to the tent. I met him at the very beginning of the game, when I decided to immediately score on quests and wander around.
Again, I don’t remember exactly, it was a long time ago, but it seems that GG does not speak to him at all. The scene goes on by itself, without his participation ... and it is quite possible that you could run alongside without noticing him by activating the scene. If you can freely climb into the basement, then the scene has already been played, and the peasant is sitting inside.

i
iFlower 18.11.21

Barsagar
I see I have already done something. I have a funnel at this place ...

V
Voffko Milash 18.11.21

Barsagar
does not have any basement, there is only a UAZ and behind the raiders under the power line support
Spoiler

B
Barsagar 18.11.21

iFlower
It's funny ... as if it remains intact even after the explosion ... why there is a funnel - a mystery ...

B
Barsagar 18.11.21

Voffko Milash
What can I say ... I'm in shock ...
do you have a PC version?

B
Barsagar 18.11.21

Well ... I came to this place with a different character, at level 3. There is no basement there) Either he appears there as a UFO, at a certain level, or he is "nomadic" and possibly exists somewhere else)