3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mahagovka 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Pre-order bonus (XCOM 2)

people such a question, how to get bonuses from pre-order? are they in deluxe edition?
if I buy today, for example, I will not have a bonus?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 18.11.21

It seems to be. What bonuses were there? The ability to repaint a fighter?

M
Mahagovka 18.11.21

Kosh13
yes, customization and one Persian veteran

K
Kosh13 18.11.21

Mahagovka
Customization will definitely be in deluxe. I don’t know about the veteran.

r
rourei80 18.11.21

Purchase Bonus: Resistance Warrior Pack - a set of gear, hats and face paints, as well as a veteran of the last war in your unit. Does anyone know what kind of fighter he is and when you can use this equipment ???

H
HAEMHIK 18.11.21

By the way, yes, those who have a license and a pre-order bonus can unsubscribe what kind of veteran is given?

Z
ZM_SlayeR 18.11.21

read carefully, the coloring is given immediately. And the rest is like a season pass, will be added during this year. Spring Summer.
The CHILDREN OF ANARCHY add-on is dedicated to the insurgency and allows you to radically change the appearance of your fighters. Release date: Spring 2016.
The ALIEN HUNTERS add-on allows you to customize the appearance of your soldiers and transforms XCOM into an elite hunting party. You will be confronted by the "Rulers", a new kind of aliens with even stronger weapons and stronger armor. A new storyline quest is also waiting for you. Release date: summer 2016
The "LAST GIFT SHEN" add-on adds a new class of soldiers to the game with unique weapons, armor and appearance, and also includes a new storyline mission and a map. Release date: summer 2016

r
rourei80 18.11.21

On the Internet they write that the fighter is in the barracks