3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Gerunov 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Arctic (Anno 2205)

I reached the Arctic and chose a sector, but there is no control ship there. What to do? Who faced this?

As a result, I cannot build a warehouse and take an island for construction.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxQjust 18.11.21

And when you press Tab, what's not happening?

Y
Yaroslav Gerunov 18.11.21

MaxQjust
you see red highlighted in red area at the bottom when you click on the tab there should be shown a ship. but it is not. I scanned the whole map the ship evaporated :(

I
IIpocTo_urpok 18.11.21

Same problem. Moreover, it appeared during the second playthrough on an Expert Advisor, although the location is different. The first time I took this very location on a difficult one, everything was normal. In one topic they wrote that the problem is due to the difficulty levels.

G
Ghost_of_dark_soul 18.11.21

How can you make money in the Arctic? And then I have to recoup in a moderate belt to be in the black

I
IIpocTo_urpok 18.11.21

Ghost_of_dark_soul
This is pretty problematic. The Arctic and the Moon were made specifically for the extraction of rare resources. There are generally no problems with money in this area, as well as with the production of consumer goods. Therefore, developing the main islands is vital.

w
witus74 18.11.21

It is not clear why the building of a secret laboratory is needed, which gives happiness, thereby slightly increasing the income and the number of scientists. But at the same time, huge expenses for it. Also on the moon with a medical building.

I
Ivan Losakov 18.11.21

guys what to do the inhabitants of the arctic escaped lack of energy and heat how it all looks