3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fierro21 10.11.19 11:22 pm

Missing textures. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Guys, please help! What could be the problem? The graphics are average, stable 30 fps, but there are very strong freezes for 2-5 seconds, and lost some of the texture and not immersed objects nearby. (7300HQ i5 / GTX 1050 2 GB / 16 RB RAM)

13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris999 10.11.19

Fierro21
Not what, but who. The problem is the creators of the game, can't optimization. You have such a powerful build, as much as TWO gig of VRAM and textures that do not have time to pogruzitsya. Try Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, optimize tower, the game just flies.

F
Fierro21 10.11.19

Boris999
I have a normal PC may not be the best, but all the other new games coming on medium-high at 40-60 frames stable. GTA 5 generally fly at very high settings, almost ultra. But РДР2 is bad for optimization. I have the CPU loaded only 60-70% when fully loaded.

B
Boris999 10.11.19

Fierro21
I wrote it. The comp is cool, and developers can't optimize to do. The game five years ago from them flies, and the modern no. Any blame the developers.

u
uxuicreation 10.11.19

Boris999
Yes, no need to make fun of me even on a GTX 950 with High textures like in the screenshot above is not observed. In St. Denis there to Mystica if to move very quickly on horseback, but at the Valentine all right.

E
Efreitor_24 15.07.20

Fierro21
I hike the same. Going through story mode. Often the problem arises when the texture dramatically in any random place become blurry, and sometimes completely transparent and the game stops to work properly (the character not to sit on a horse, it does not interact with the NPC, it is impossible to open either the world map or exit in menu). Parasakti in the game do not solve the problem, and sometimes when you click story is produced by infinite download. The problem is solved by exiting via Alt+F4 and run the verify integrity of the game and then usually comes the resuming of something, or you receive the update installation with the same resuming files, directX and other things. Did you fix the problem?

A
ABRAScovyy 15.07.20

The case is in percent, not enough cache to load from RAM. Is solved by installing a normal video card with at least 4GB of memory. Can percent be supplied with 8MB cache, but this will only accelerate the appearance of normal textures, and does not solve the problem completely. In your notebook option can only accept or change the percent.
But speaking candidly, then all rejoice, that in your bucket it started. Laptops are not for gaming, but for work.

I
IIPsiXII 15.07.20

People do not Securite guy! I also have missing texture, about ONCE a WEEK...when you play 2-3 hours a night... here's my config of the unit

I
IIPsiXII 15.07.20

all good

w
wikmaster222 10.10.20

they're also missing.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 10.10.20

The speed of loading of tectonics or objects is affected by:
1) The processor (a constant CPU load of 80 to 90 percent indicates the need to replace it with a more productive or add another processor). The processor prioritizes, including the request for data, and of course the buildings were more important than the texture of the earth, and all that. The processor should always have free resources to make timely requests.
2) Data drive, there are very sad instances, especially it is relevant for PS.
3) Lack of video memory. Of course, the lack of VRAM leads to the conversion of a system RAM or even a hard drive. And since the game loads easily 18-20GB in RAM, and this is a 16/4 swap file, the VRAM appeal is directed to the disk file system, and it is very slow, as in the case of RAM memory speed, access and PCI-E bus. Here PCI E 4.0 will look more interesting.
Spoiler
Fierro21 wrote:
but there are very strong friezes for 2-5 seconds, and some textures disappear and objects are not submerged nearby.
No wonder. The weak system was immediately pointed out. So the author's video memory is weak with a load of 70%, in urban more all 80-90. The appeal to the disk is obvious. IIPsiXII has 3GB of video memory, just as little.
So if you have the same problems, look above the points and think what you have.

D
Daniil_Ermakov 07.01.21

VOVAN WOLFovich
I don’t know what kind of sofa experts you are, but I have gtx 1050 2gb, intel core i5 10400f 16 gb ram ddr4 and ssdnik, while everything was fine with the game (low-medium-high settings, 50 fps), right now it’s the same textures disappear and load, while there have been no updates recently, there is already a problem in the game, because even lowering the settings to the minimum and setting the resolution in the game to 1280x720 did not help, there are still bugs with textures that were not there before, but I played a lot of the game)

V
VasiliySF 28.02.21

Daniil_Ermakov
to play at least 3 gig of video memory is needed if that

F
FRENSI_SALVATORE 19.06.21

Fierro21
I also have this problem not with the video card