3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZERGOMASHINA 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Curie bug (Fallout 4)

I have a little Curie problem. When I travel with her, she doesn't move, she just sits. At the same time, when I send her somewhere to the settlement, she also just sits and does nothing. Please, tell me how to fix it. Thanks in advance.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyKest 18.11.21

ZERGOMASHINA
One of the easiest ways to stagger (at least a day) with another partner, and only then dig deeper, for a reason ..

C
Chukchi in the tent 18.11.21

check to see if you threw a lot of clothes on her.

r
ripvango 18.11.21

I recently had a bug with McCriddy - after swimming out of a pond, he continued to "float" in the air. It didn't even go away when we entered the building. I didn't dig, I just loaded the save to the bug ... It
reminded me of the bugs when the satellites, having turned from a great height, also sat, as if they needed a stimulator, but as it was outside the battle, there was no option to apply the corresponding option. Also did not find a way, better than an early save. Thought the latest patch fixed that. Apparently not always. There was already a topic something like "Help, Strongman does not get up", everyone laughed and no one advised anything sensible ... :(