3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosmotr 18.11.21 08:08 pm

Revelation to nubs from Inspection. Enigma vs rarki \\ craft (Diablo 2)

All narrow-minded noobs are sick with expensive runwords.
What is Jah + Ber? This is 64 + 32 = 96 ~ hum.
Even if the wigs are cut to ist hour, sooner or later you will collect the runwords (if you are a purposeful person).
Now we will open here on the site such a beautiful creation as the Complete Guide to PvP Necromancer. We reach the section:
6.2.6 Amulet
Craft amulet 2 necr skills 20% FCR. Wishes - strength, dexterity, resists, life in order of decreasing importance.

Let's calculate our chances of brewing a 2/20 amulet on a necromancer. From now on I will be very weak in mathematics, but I will try to explain the essence. I used some kind of random craft calculator.
The chance of dropping together affixes 'Necromancer's' and 'of the Apprentice' is 0.0840782%
There is a fixed (5-10)% on the craft caster amulet. We need exactly 10% to get the amulet 2-20.
1/6 * 0.0840782 = 0.014%
If I haven’t done anything with calculations, then for 1000 brews we will get 14% for such an amulet. This is with good karma and the correctness of my calculations.
If you have 'Wishes - strength, dexterity, resists, life in order of decreasing importance.', Then count yourself.
And count something like this in the enigmas plz:
144 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Dosmotr, Eni is so seductive because it is really achievable. and such a hat is only on the botoff.

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Obsessed
Not well, amuli 2/20, good rings sometimes slip on pg. I just do not understand the general preoccupation with some anikhs and infics.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Dosmotr, pg players think within the framework of the rules of the "ceiling". ;-)

i
ixdon 18.11.21

Well, the main thing on the helmet is 5 BO. +5 BC is not that important, it is +15 seconds duration (compared to +3).
And on blue there can be +6 BO xD.
+ 99% AR ... That is, enchant lvl 99. Is this non-ladder or single?)

C
CorvinOk 18.11.21

ixdon
+
Dosmotr
And why did the Jewels have such maroon in such a State Helmet then upset?

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

ixdon
and on the horns for a druid the main thing is +3 to rooks

a
annortheone 18.11.21

Dosmotr
There is a ravenlore +7 rooks. Top hat for the pirate guide.

P
Patsa Vatsa 18.11.21

In general, the name of the topic should be changed to "Revelation from a noob".

a
annortheone 18.11.21

Patsa Vatsa
I generally thought that alternative brands giving +1 to teleport would be considered.

P
Patsa Vatsa 18.11.21

greenstyle, then the comparison would be correct, albeit within the framework of unrealizable fantasies.

R
Rivnyanyn 18.11.21

Patsa Vatsa
>> the name of the topic should be changed to "Revelation from the noob"
Another option: the Gospel of the noob)))

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

Nubs are those who lower the price of the Jewel 15/40 by half because they do not have enough money for anikh.

D
DuSoN1989 18.11.21

na samom dele igrayt v pvp paru chelovek a pvm vse! vot pochemu I delaetsa infiki I enigma nafig hammery v pvm gosu amuled za 2 jah esli on mojet I s maroi nabrat svoi porog v 125 fcr I vprochem I bone nekr naberaet svoi porrat/10/10 amuleta 2/20 2 mojno v blocke s unblock vapwe s amulem 3/95 +

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Is it a non-ladder or a single?)
And why did the Jewels have such maroon in such a Gosu Slam?
Dosmotr, :-)

D
Dosmotr 18.11.21

This is just a picture from Google, whose helmet will never be on PG. Here everyone is measured with vultures.

P
Patsa Vatsa 18.11.21

I can not resist the
helmet
This is just a picture from Google, the helmet of which will never be on the PG. Here everyone is measured with vultures.

O
Obsessed 18.11.21

Patsa Vatsa, @ kYJl @ 3! ; D

l
lait_one 18.11.21

+ Enigma, in contrast to Rarka, in its versatility - any character will be delighted with it (even ama), since she is wearing 45frv, which is not on any armor.

a
annortheone 18.11.21

Even ama with her kraporezists, oha.

Z
Zhmyshok 18.11.21

Here everyone is measured with vultures.
Just the whole PG in one sentence.