3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jorka 26RUS 18.11.21 08:19 pm

Pass Method (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

While playing, I encountered such a problem, I take an additional task, I get to the destination point, and this place has already been cleared, but this is not the point. I want to start a new game in order to go through Skyrim from A to Z, and in order not to get into such a story again I want to ask advice: how is it better to go through? First the plot, and then add. tasks or add. missions to fly with a plot?
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 18.11.21

Georgy Vladimirovich
"
I am getting to my destination, and this place is already cleared" These are all little things, the main thing is that the quests are completed without bugs. And this cannot be avoided, the game sends the dovahkin to random caves in many tasks.

"First the plot, and then additional tasks or additional tasks to fly with the plot?"
If you do not want to miss the "Endless Time" quest, then you should not end the civil war ahead of time. This is the only thing that I can advise (off topic).

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.11.21

How did I start playing Skurim? I reached Whiterun, killed the dragon, climbed the mountain, and after that I went to climb the caves, I went to Solitude to all other cities, and I came to Windhelm to Ulfric only at level 40, and even then I sailed to Solstheim. On what the game and abandoned, for now.

What I'm leading to: Skyrim at first holds tight, but after 60-70 hours it starts to let go, because something really new and interesting is less common, and routine like cleaning and collecting trash tends to get boring. Therefore, play as you want it, but as you begin to feel that you have already seen everything, take a break for at least two or three weeks.

And so I agree with fellow Wild Rider.

J
Jorka 26RUS 18.11.21

Wild Rider
Thank you

J
Jorka 26RUS 18.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
So I climbed the caves, and now I can not complete the quests

s
smartivan 18.11.21

Georgy Vladimirovich
Install a mod for respawning locations every 24 hours. Or clean the savetool, then the problem will be solved

S
Sanchez ramirez 18.11.21

I myself have a similar problem (though so far only one): I killed a dragon on a mountain not far from Winterhold, and then they gave him a quest. I go there again - no one is at home. Well, I thought that he would get sick in a week, but for now I’m going to Riften ... I ended up returning there after a month and a half of playing, and it’s still empty. Well, it upset me and somehow got sick of playing further.

J
Jorka 26RUS 18.11.21

smartivan
Thank you! The fact is that a couple of quests have already passed into completed ones, but the task itself is not completed in them, and plus I want to go through without mods, cheats and a console

J
Jorka 26RUS 18.11.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Most likely I would have it that way, I also killed all the dragons that came across

B
Brothel 18.11.21

When the game came out, it was played by three characters. The first was a trial one, I did not regret it. The third went through everything as it should be in the game. With the second I decided to get confused and brought the Persian to level 40 without killing dragons and completing the main quest. It turned out to be an ordinary Oblivion :)