3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrowBY 18.11.21 08:19 pm

The video driver is being painted (American Truck Simulator)

After about 15 minutes of playing, the game crashes with the message that the video driver has stopped responding and has been restored.
PS In ETS 2 this was not the case.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Timofeev 18.11.21

no, it was not

M
Matroskin 18.11.21

CrowBY Refresh
firewood

C
CrowBY 18.11.21

Matroskin
last stand

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

CrowBY
Vidyuhu dispersed?

C
CrowBY 18.11.21

SonyK. No

C
CrowBY 18.11.21

SonyK.
the game was released on the 2nd at about 6-8 pm

S
SonyK_2 18.11.21

CrowBY
Not much time has passed - you may have to wait for patches or fixes in the drivers.
Is it a fucking game or a pirate?

C
CrowBY 18.11.21

SonyK.
persons

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

CrowBY
Usually this happens when people overclock a video card and do not raise the voltage, if this is so, then raise the voltage, and if you did not overclock it, then overclock it. You can not overclock, and then just try to raise the voltage. 100% the problem is not in the game, but in your video card. The game does not require any patches or fixes. This is a clone of ETS2, which has already worked hard to optimize, and if there are patches, then only those related to virtual reality glasses.

If you want help, try to describe your problem in more detail. You can just give you about 100 tips and not one of them may be useful. And we here forcibly pull the answers out of you, and you reluctantly answer.

2. At what temperature does the video card fail? AMD from gigabytes has not the best cooling and with a small overclocked it is not enough, and sometimes even without overclocking.
3. What "heavy" games did you play and did not recover in them?
1. Is the video card new?
4. What kind of power supply?

b
bennsk 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy
It's not about overclocking or temperature. I have the same problem. AMD video. We'll have to wait for a patch or new firewood.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

bennsk
You are wrong, the game runs flawlessly on R9 280x, and it has R9 280. Excellent optimization for AMD. The game is well optimized. And remember, the driver is not easily restored, this is a hardware error. Run any poorly optimized game, there will be low FPS and drawdowns, not driver recovery.
How many amdeshny video cards I had and never had such problems with them, many assemble system engineers with their participation and do not choose the right components. Then there are such problems, but they sin on amd.
And the point was for him to buy such a video card and cling to such a frail processor?

b
bennsk 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy
ETS goes with a bang, and for some reason ATS crashes. I xs why. Departure only in this game.

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

bennsk
ETS does not load the video card so much. If the components resonate, one of them may fail.

b
bennsk 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy
Graphics settings are the same. The load is also under 100. And the fps is about the same.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 18.11.21

At one time there was such a problem, I don't remember how I decided, either I removed the overclocking from the processor with RAM, or I changed the power supply and everything went away. Although he sinned on the video card.

C
CrowBY 18.11.21

ABRAStsovy
This problem is just the currents in the game. In other games that require 2 or even 3 times more, even those that terribly lag, there is no such error. She is only in the automatic telephone exchange.
PS Yesterday I used Fix IT from Microsoft crashes became less frequent, but still remained.
PSS as far as I know in ETS 2 this problem was treated by lowering the graphics. I tried to set the lowest and lowest resolution in the PBX and still crashes

A
ABRASc. 18.11.21

CrowBY
In ATS, some have problems with the video card when the feedback (vibration) is turned on, things are not related to each other and still occurs in a small number of people. Try disabling feedback in the settings and launching the game without any mods at all.