3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21 08:19 pm

why are the grandmas so angry and quarrelsome?

And it’s the grandmother! And where are the grandfathers, the women probably killed them from the light? And where does the grandmother go during rush hour? Are they so pacified by old age that they have turned into bus monsters? And why are they all pretending to be dumb, even though they themselves will demolish the tank? What becomes of them in old age - is it really soviet mentality like that - don't give a damn about the young?
14 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 18.11.21

this is overkill. go to the bathhouse for floodtems ah?

C
Corn lollipop 18.11.21

I think we should wait for the grandmother experts. I rarely see them.

F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21

sand man
And European chtoli grandmothers do not have such thoughts? They don't go on the bus during rush hour!

F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21

sand man
And me cho on their thoughts and health? Why should I suffer a spoiled mood because of them?

s
sаnic 18.11.21

It is obvious to anyone that the sandman is a bot of the author of the topic and was created with the aim of supporting idiotic conversations.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.11.21

And where does the grandmother go during rush hour?
Maybe he is looking for a present for his beloved grandson, for some Fan_Tiesto?

G
Givemethedust 18.11.21

And what about their thoughts and health? Why should I suffer a spoiled mood because of them?
And why are these grandmothers so angry suddenly become, it is not clear.

w
warp 37 18.11.21

Poverty, loneliness, social uselessness and poor health. Quite enough to be offended by life.

r
rPeBoJL 18.11.21

Apparently the author has a trauma from childhood

7Rain7 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
You will become a grandmother, you will find out.

F
Fan_Tiesto 18.11.21

7Rain7
I will not become a grandmother!

7Rain7 18.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Life is long, do not promise. Suddenly you will get to places not so distant, ugh ugh ugh, of course. Not the fact that you put yourself well there. And everything))). Well, or change the sex suddenly. Anything can happen.

R
Roman Pivovarov 18.11.21

rPeBoJL
Hearing. You seem to write to him in every topic. Why does he always breed them? For bonuses?

s
stalker7162534 18.11.21

Why are the grandmothers so angry? Guys, you just don't know what an unsatisfied woman is.