3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Control_irk 18.11.21 08:19 pm

Technical Issues (XCOM 2)

Guys, we share the problems and their solutions!
14 Comments
Sort by:
r
rumandr 18.11.21

long downloads from the torrent (

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

the incentive says with optimization pumped up, I myself have not played and I will not play soon, but of course this is a fierce failure, although they do not like optimization anywhere there, even in zhta

E
Egik999 18.11.21

xs played everything ok, except that the scripts in the training dull, and the training itself "how to fuck almost all the soldiers while winning"

M
MaroderZ 18.11.21

In part 1, during training, too, almost the entire detachment died.

S
Shimuto 18.11.21

Some kind of horror with optimization. The 980 card in the game heats up to 70+ degrees and makes the GPU work at 99%. WHAT THE HELL? This fucking turn-based strategy just blows your mind away with only 2600 memory consumption.
Even Larka doesn't allow herself that! Yes, and the division's betting went to the ultra with a bang.
P.S. played more and yes she manages to sink in fps if anti-aliasing costs more than x2 and locks at 30 fps with Vertical ...
And so that you understand, even when minimizing the game, she still manages to eat vidyuhu to the fullest (in the menu).

h
hunter37 18.11.21

post a link to the torrent

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

hunter37 the
one who throws the link will fly you to the ban, so do not provoke people to the clown

h
hunter37 18.11.21

I didn’t know. and you shouldn’t be daring

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.21

hunter37
what difference does it make to you if you are so intellectual that you are not even able to download the game, there is nothing to help you

G
Gvinpin.93 18.11.21

Found 2 bugs,
1. if you play on the legendary terminator, and the whole squad is in panic, then you won't be able to go further (the soldiers are not going to do any action), and if you load the last save, then panic disappears from the squad, but they cannot be controlled ...
2.No sbtiters at autopsy of the Advent officer

N
Nikita237 18.11.21

Shimuto
70+ - what's wrong? normal temperature

M
Murat Salimov 18.11.21

Optimization is terrible, we are waiting for patches

R
Ruider 18.11.21

In general, the problem I have is that when I connect the Internet modem, the game starts to freeze terribly. The same trouble was with Borderlands 2, but there the problem was not solved, I feel it will not be solved here either. And the optimization itself is normal for me.
update
Solved my problem. Who will have the same - write, I will help.

v
vincent00007 18.11.21

Ruider
As decided, enlighten.