3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blabla 18.11.21 08:19 pm

The game is out, share our impressions (Sanctum 2)

actually how do you like the game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Durandalle 18.11.21

If the first part was a first-person Taver defense with the ability to shoot (from hand weapons only on the first waves there is a sense, and then almost not), then the second is more likely a shooter with the ability to put barricades. The number of guns is limited to 10 pieces (in the first part it was limited only by free space (it was quite possible to place 50 guns)), instead of spending a drop of resources on building walls, a separate resource appeared, which gives walls. Yes, and the enemies now do not stupidly walk the closest path to the generator, but also attack the players (now they can kill) and sometimes even go a slightly longer path to bypass the cannons standing there. In general, the 2nd part, in contrast to the first, is made with an emphasis on the shooter. Which makes it much more interesting to play it.
The height of the walls is less in comparison with the 1st part. So it almost does not hinder movement. There seems to be no teleports now (maybe they are simply not available), but there is little sense from them now. Nothing prevents you from moving and the cards are much smaller than in the 1st.
For some reason, they introduced classes ... Basically, they differ in the main weapon and perk.
And, yes, more perks. The perks are interesting. For example, a perk that increases damage by 30%, but disables additional damage to weak points.

L
Lasarus 18.11.21

The first part was pretty good, but I got tired of it very quickly. The second pleases so far. The only drawback is that Steam has messed up and, as always, there is no Russian, but even without it it is played perfectly.

p
prodigy007 18.11.21

With part 1, everything is simple, the first time you study for 2-3 hours, the second day you go up to wave 70 in 5 hours, you understand that everything, on the third day in the morning you delete the game.

P
Parradoxxx 18.11.21

The video made me happy, although I didn't play part 1)

G
GastrubaLL 18.11.21

If anyone has a crack, lay out pzhst.

k
ksel 18.11.21

I don’t know of similar games in this genre.
Great combination and implementation. Although in some places the optimization is very lame, which affects the appearance of the game, but in general, the mechanics and the gameplay itself are very entertaining and interesting.

D
Damned_Soul 18.11.21

Quite by accident I bought it at discounts in Steam. I was sleepy, I just wanted to check the balance of the salary card but chose the wrong item. Again, I don’t mind what I gave for it, I earned the same amount in the same Steam back))
Well, now about the Game. Very much even nothing. Played only 2 levels but liked it. You must be able to think for this game)

A
Alexandrovitch 18.11.21

The incentive now has a discount on it, is it worth taking it at such a price?

A
AR3E 18.11.21

Good game.