3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Not taken back to jail, what's the deal? (Bloodborne)

The question is this: I found a friend in a sack behind the Idon chapel, ended up in jail, but passing it I found a lantern at the top, activated it and fell into a hunter's dream.
I tried to go back to prison, but it doesn’t work.
He died again from this comrade, but ended up in the cathedral (where is the way to the hunter's workshop) ... What's the matter?
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoxoL007 18.11.21

The lantern is broken. Too advanced in the plot

X
XoxoL007 18.11.21

Literally broken. There are three hunters

M
MedvediVodki 18.11.21

Maybe you are approaching the wrong gravestone in a hunter's dream (there are 4 of them that are transferred to the location).

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 18.11.21

After killing Roma, the spider can no longer get there in this way. there the lantern is now broken

p
pavloalex 18.11.21

0000Ptasha Did
not kill the Spider, He killed the miracle Yudo that in the Old Yarkam, in the world there were comrades in sacks - they killed me (I remembered about them, I substituted myself).
I woke up in prison, went up the stairs, killed the guys in the bags, activated the flashlight, and was transported into a hunter's dream. I fixed it, decided to go back to jail, but this destination is not on the list. He died again from these guys - he ended up in the cathedral circle ...
I climbed far along the narrow area and the lantern was broken there?
Only after killing the spider Roma will I be able to be there, did I understand correctly?

C

pavloalex
Well then, as written above, try to move from another gravestone there. The third or fourth stone is like
After killing Roma, there will already be new enemies and new loot, and the gate will open behind which there will be the boss of the Reborn (like that is his name)

p
pavloalex 18.11.21

0000Ptasha
Moment, that is, if you end up in jail before killing a spider, then you have to go through the entire location at once, because at death, will you find yourself in the cell again?
At the same time, he eats, but there is no question of replenishing with healers and repairing weapons ...

C

pavloalex The
lantern above, to which you came, The underground prison seems to be called. He must be active until Roma is killed. Near this lantern, and should be revived.There
, if anything, there is an optional boss monster Paarl

X
XoxoL007 18.11.21

pavloalex
Then that's not the point. You come to the first tombstone in a hunter's dream, but you need to go to 3 or 4 (closer to the master), I don't remember exactly.