3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Walkthrough Question (Mass Effect 3)

I just found out if Liara T'Soni is taken on the "Priority: Earth" mission, but she will be injured. The question is: what are the consequences and can this be avoided?
It's just that I take Liara on all missions, and then I began to doubt ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 18.11.21

Everything will be fine, take it.

L
LeSHiy_047 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Everything will be fine with her, if you have an affair with her all the more.

B
BerkutArmageddon 18.11.21

I don't really want to watch her hurt.

G
GhostKasio 18.11.21

look it is worth it)
Spoilers about the strength of the troops do not forget

B

GhostKasio
I know about the strength of the troops. Already in the second passage of the first part, I polished everything on the red end. And there it will already be seen.

B

Further off topic.
How sorry add. the task "Omega: Help Harroth", provided that I profiled this task? For example, there is the following task:
Eden Prime: redeployment of the rebelshttp: //ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Iden_Prime: _redeployment of the rebels
The link below describes how to end this task with the help of cheats after completing the mission "Priority: Eden Prime" ... By and large, I only need the codes of two locations (the bunker with Harroth and the approach to the reactor), to which I can "port" using the console. The only problem is that I do not have the codes for these very locations.

G
Genka86 18.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
doesn't break through to tears when your beloved is wounded and she boils what would help you ??))) this is the meaning of the plot)))) do you want to tear everyone and everything ??))))

G
Genka86 18.11.21

and then also hangs up a sign with your name on NORMANDY !!))) the tin is beautiful)))

B

Genka86
Well, this is if you die in the form in which you are. I'm going to stay with the red ending.