3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ironsword 18.11.21 08:33 pm

Petition Dragon Dogma port on PC (Dragon's Dogma)

I ask all the brothers to sign the petition for the port of this game to the PC platform, because personally I have not seen such cool games on the PC.
Scum consoles, this does not apply to you!

http://petitionbureau.org/dragonsdogmaforpc
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
SERAPHIM321 18.11.21

H0llow
I don’t even know what kind of game it is, I haven’t even heard :)
Drakeface
Nougamez on your favorite icicles, or rather there are no GOOD games, but there is plenty of threshing floor.

A
Arkezul 18.11.21

Drakeface
I'm not a nerd who plays hamulks all day, I'm a nerd, and you yourself are to blame for that.
By the way: consoles and rooster!

A
Arkezul 18.11.21

Drakeface
look at my profile

These are not games, this is kinzo!

"To deny the existence of" kints "on ps3 is the same as to deny the existing reality of our world"
(Master of Shadows)
Teach and behold bright thoughts!

S
SERAPHIM321 18.11.21

There is
no Drakeface Proof, you are leaked. The profile information does not say anything.
And by the way: normal people buy only good, high-quality games (not to be confused with a soap), and people like you take every game for a great price, and it's epic sosut. It's not a fact that your icicle is not stitched, so it's you rogue.

S
SERAPHIM321 18.11.21

Drakeface
Yeah, you nerd and moron. He said everything right.

A
Arkezul 18.11.21

Ironsword
Is everything quiet in the cantilever coop?

S
SERAPHIM321 18.11.21

Arkezul
Banned him ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.21

I would love to sign a protest against the release of slag interactive cinema on the PC. Such a place for vomit on consoles

h
hamingu 18.11.21

Den-z2011
It is enough not to buy slag. And they will stop releasing it.
However, if I'm not mistaken, CoD: MW3 did better on PC than TES5: Skyrim. Hmm.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.21

hamingu
I can’t judge MW3. I haven’t played it. But I love to hack into shooters. At the moment I am going through BFBC2 a little, but it resembles Code

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.21

Maybe there is a zest in MW3. The first and the second I went through to the end. Still, this game has its own plot, only the gameplay is simplified in the form of easy extraction of weapons and auto-regeneration

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.11.21

Its zest

S
Scree 18.11.21

There is already one game ported to xD

h
hamingu 18.11.21

Den-z2011
Main highlight of MW3

R
Rikudo Nagashi 18.11.21

Already signed. Purely to support a person :))))))
Still tried :)

S
SCAR. 18.11.21

In fact, "nothing" raged.
The game is just a good average for a couple of days, and it would hardly have found a lot of fans on the PC.

K
Kartuz 18.11.21

Ironsword LOL. The chances that you will collect enough signatures for the port are ~ 0.0 Better get your mother for money for a pine tree, if you want to play this Mui Ne.

M
Monsieur Kitty 18.11.21

Fuck this dull shit on PeKa? I'd better wait for DS if it's out soon.

R
Reverend Onotole 18.11.21

Monsieur Kotick
about ds also crowed that this threshing floor was not needed on the PC, and as soon as the developers hinted about the port, they immediately poured petitions. And is it not a shame that you are so two-faced? Such people are not respected anywhere, I feel sorry for you bakers.
Ps Although the game has invested a lot of money in the entire history of a capcom, so don't worry, it won't shine for you.

M
Monsieur Kitty 18.11.21

Rev. Onotole
I never said that DS was shit -_- I was even saddened that she was never released at the bakery.
In general, I do not participate in your pekaVSkunsolki srachiks.